Alan Gow - The Forgotten Man

• 2 weeks later...

Never been a huge fan of Gow, but he might actually be the missing link in our midfield just now. A bit more physical and a bit more experienced than the others in there. If he's fit he'd be worth a go for a few games, until he inevitably gets injured again!!

Physicaaaahaaahaaaaahaaaa

Sorry... thanks for the laugh there.

Never been a huge fan of Gow, but he might actually be the missing link in our midfield just now. A bit more physical and a bit more experienced than the others in there. If he's fit he'd be worth a go for a few games, until he inevitably gets injured again!!

I can only assume you missed his featherweight performance at Annan.

Physical, are you on the wind up? Gow is the softest / biggest shitebag midfielder I've ever seen. He makes Carswell look like Roy Keane...

Murray just said on St Mirren radio Gow is a long term injury along with Naismith and Goodwin.

Would probably just be aswell offering him a package and getting him to f**k. Although we probably couldn't afford the lump sum.

Re-signing Gow was a terrible decision and Murray "I know more than the fans" should have known better.

• 4 weeks later...

The thing I couldn't believe at the time was, it seemed like a straight choice between Gow and Sadlier and Murray went for Gow! I know Sadlier was a bit of an unknown and, to be fair, he hasn't really set the heather alight for Peterborough (loaned out last I heard) but he was a young, talented guy with something to prove, who actually wanted to play for the club. To go for a gutless, permanently injured wage thief over him is unbelievable...

The thing I couldn't believe at the time was, it seemed like a straight choice between Gow and Sadlier and Murray went for Gow! I know Sadlier was a bit of an unknown and, to be fair, he hasn't really set the heather alight for Peterborough (loaned out last I heard) but he was a young, talented guy with something to prove, who actually wanted to play for the club. To go for a gutless, permanently injured wage thief over him is unbelievable...

To be fair he wanted to see Sadlier on trial before offering him a deal. Sadlier wasn't prepared to go on trial he wanted a deal.