What Were/are Your Aspirations For This Season?

Ronnie

Like the title says what aspirations did you have at start of season and what are they now??

From a personal supporting and team performance/results point of view my aspirations were

1) To finish 3rd or 4th thought we would be in 5 team (Saints,Falkirk,QOTS,Raith & Morton)battle for these places although presumed we would be better than Raith & Morton.

2) To get a good manager in & have a team mixed with experience and good young players.

3 ex Scotland internationals along with Goody the enforcer add in Mcmullen, Agnew,Gallagher and Shankland & there is the sort of team that could finish high up a First division.

3) From a personal point of view attend more games, watching our new team win more games, 7 out of 9 away fixtures less than an hour from Paisley with games against Alloa,Dumbarton, Morton and Rangers having added significance.

Hopefully decent away and home crowds would have followed.

Went to first 5 home games and 1 away and can not face prospect of watching anymore.

My aspirations now are

1) Avoid Relegation

2) Finish Above Morton

3) Remain unbeaten against Morton.

Realised while posting this been watching Saints 30 years since beating Hearts 5-2 to qualify for Europe and do not remember feeling this down about our team despite seeing 3 relegations and nearly another one to Division 2.

Hopefully a new manager comes in and turns it around just now it's just not funny watching Morton laughing at us.

Mine were simple ............... Go to the bar here in the dark side holding my head up high after another win as we sit 3rd 4th in the table

NOW: Wake up in the dark side after going to bed early ....... put on Sky News but as usual we don't exist so don't know the score ......... head to the office turn on the PC then open B&W army to search for the result .........

Stomach in knots ......... there it is; Saints 1 - Dungton 1 ............ I feel a smile come to my face ....... we never lost! ........... then reality strikes in .......... We should be beating this lot ........ is this just a nightmare? ........ nope is happening to the team I love and we don't seem to be doing jack shit about it.

My Aspirations now are simple: Suffer it as I can't do bugger all about it.