Stadium Security

7 days after the events in Paris where THREE suicide bombers attacked a football match that was live on TV, you would have thought that security might have been tighter at the game last night. There was a perfectly observed minutes silence to remember the events in Paris. Yet in amongst it all you've got a match day commander who has forgotten to instruct stewards to check bags and to do searches to ensure nothing goes amiss.

In the end it's only two smoke bombs but if you can smuggle that in 7 days after the events in Paris, what else could someone with more evil intent have got in?

I couldn't believe the lack of security last night. A shocking bollocking dropped

Many of these smoke bombs are very small in size and extremely difficult for stewards and police to detect. Brian Caldwell has spoken about this challenge before and some of these items are the size of a 50p.

We should therefore have taken all 50p size objects off of the Morton fans, especially their 50p pieces.

7 days after the events in Paris where THREE suicide bombers attacked a football match that was live on TV, you would have thought that security might have been tighter at the game last night. There was a perfectly observed minutes silence to remember the events in Paris. Yet in amongst it all you've got a match day commander who has forgotten to instruct stewards to check bags and to do searches to ensure nothing goes amiss.

In the end it's only two smoke bombs but if you can smuggle that in 7 days after the events in Paris, what else could someone with more evil intent have got in?

I couldn't believe the lack of security last night. A shocking bollocking dropped

Aye it's a disgrace all right.

All fans should be strip searched at every game home and away.

Body cavity searches should also be performed

One week it's Paris being targetted, the next week it's the under 11's match at Dukla Pumpherston.

Everything should scare us.

We should all invest in bomb and bullet proof clothing and remain indoors at all time.

We shouldn't touch food in case it's poisoned.

W shouldn't breath in case of dirty bombs containing chemical or biological weaponry.

At no point should we venture outside. FFS that would just be lunacy.

We should have the TV and radio off in case we are subjected to poisonous propaganda.

In this weather we should grab a warm blanket (scanned for contaminants of course), curl up and simply wait on death.

Dicko, you should stick to learning basic arithmetic and leave the adult world alone to decide what risks to take.

How in the name of absolute f**k would a bag search unearth a suicide bomb vest hidden under a jumper?

There's a reason why idiots like you generally don't find their way into positions of importance.

Edited by oaksoft

One week it's Paris being targetted, the next week it's the under 11's match at Dukla Pumpherston.

We should all invest in bomb and bullet proof clothing and remain indoors at all time.

W shouldn't breath in case of dirty bombs containing chemical or biological weaponry.

We should have the TV and radio off in case we are subjected to poisonous propaganda.

In this weather we should grab a warm blanket (scanned for contaminants of course), curl up and simply wait on death.

Dicko, you should stick to learning basic arithmetic and leave the adult world alone to decide what risks to take.

Dickson is already queuing up for the next home game.

I've contacted the MP for the area to complain in the strongest possible terms that there were no sniffer dogs or army personnel present.

We deserve to be protected by trained snipers on surrounding rooftops and full emergency evacuation experts on hand to helicopter fans to safety in the event of a rogue sneeze triggering one of these suicide belts.

The MP told me they'd get back to me when they'd stopped laughing and had time to clean up the trousers they'd just pished all over.

You know between you and me I'm not sure they take this security thing seriously.

It's just not good enough.

Just arrived at work.

Not a single road barrier or checkpoint anywhere.

Traffic flowing freely.

People looking HAPPY FFS.

#outraged.

Post your outrage on this thread.

Let's get security pushed to the very top of the agenda.

Come on folks, do your bit.

What security outrages have you been subjected to this morning?

Edited by oaksoft

We should have the TV, Internet (Shull's posts, lol) and radio off in case we are subjected to poisonous propaganda.

Made a slight change to your post, sorry Shull ;)

Could have sworn I've already read this pile of shite under the name Stephen Dickson elsewhere on social media. You couldn't come up with one sensible, coherent post between the two of youdry.png Even the committee at WW think you are point and laugh material Dicko-but you know that.

Thick apples never fall far from the tree.

When I left the stadium last night there were no sniffer dogs checking bombs being planted under my car. Get it sorted Murray, Gilmour, Wee Clueless, Nicola, wee guy in yellow jacket, ....

There were police dogs at St.James station after the game. But they were not sniffers. Who could blame them.