Murray Away This Week - Hip Hip ...

Sweeper07

I was speaking to him at the under 20,s game last week and he would jump at the chance to come back.

I bet he would. He has realised that our board dish out 2 year contracts fully paid up to any bogus workman in return for only 6 months appearance in the managers tracksuit.

David Longwell should have been shown the door at least 3 season ago. The amount of talent that's passed under his nose and he couldn't see it is unbelievable. Does he have a life long contract? or is he so far up Gilmour's arse that the only thing you can see is the studs of his boots?

Hate to see some one out a job, but if Murray is still in charge by the time I get back from the dark side then God help us. Gus would at least give us some fight because what I witnessed so far this season is a team with no leadership, no heart and certainly no BALLS! ...... Taxi for Murray and I'll pay.

Might be an issue with Gus working with David Longwell, did they not have a massive fall out ?

I know that Gus McPherson and Brian Caldwell had a spat over Mo Camaras contract. With Brian simply reminding Gus McPherson that if Camara played one more game for us it would mean St.Mirren had to keep him on as a player until the end of the season costing us money in extra in wages for him and as the player was only used sparingly and had not lived up to any type of potential perhaps it would be an idea for McPherson to terminate Camaras contract now and certainly before the next game. McPhersons reply was of a rather curt nature stating he was the manger and would make these type of decisions alone, he did not need to any help or to be reminded of the T & Cs of Camaras contract.

I would not rule out McPherson or Hendrie being willing to return as manager, I certainly would back the appointment of either, but I think it very unlikely, however as both class of 76 - 77 and TopCat have said our next appointment will be internal and in my opinion around Christmas time, Alex Miller will be appointed interim manager.

David Longwell should have been shown the door at least 3 season ago. The amount of talent that's passed under his nose and he couldn't see it is unbelievable. Does he have a life long contract? or is he so far up Gilmour's arse that the only thing you can see is the studs of his boots?

Hate to see some one out a job, but if Murray is still in charge by the time I get back from the dark side then God help us. Gus would at least give us some fight because what I witnessed so far this season is a team with no leadership, no heart and certainly no BALLS! ...... Taxi for Murray and I'll pay.W

Name names ?

[qthat name=pod" post="1326549" timestamp="1448833628]

Name names ?Craig Slater? But I disagree that loads of young talent has been overlooked. Longwell has been a key figure in developing the likes of McLean, McGinn, Mallan and Naismith. He is an asset to the club and deserves to be our head of youth development. Can see Longwell becoming assistant manager to Alex Miller when Murray gets the boot

David Longwell should have been shown the door at least 3 season ago. The amount of talent that's passed under his nose and he couldn't see it is unbelievable. Does he have a life long contract? or is he so far up Gilmour's arse that the only thing you can see is the studs of his boots?.

i hope ur son is taking the rejection better than you are.

or maybe it was you.

dry your eyes mate.

Failing at football doesnt mean you have failed at life.

Now unless you can show us the

is series of world beaters Longwell has overlooked i suggest you pipe down and leave him alone because quite frankly you are embarassing yourself.

Sorry but Davie Longwell has done ok at best in his position over the years!

Yes he's had part to play in McClean and McGinns development! But how many other player's have we missed out on?

I would not like to see him as Miller's assistant tried it before and like the rest of the coaches was crap!

So why would we gamble on him Again?

Kelly had a good season and has been inconsistent ever since!

Jason Naismith looks to be his best player in the current squad!

Also Gus was ready to get rid of McClean if my memory serves me right I believe it was Danny Lennon who wanted him?

I would like to see a complete change in the club that includes Longwell!

Let's take Andy Murdoch for one, Playing for Everton's boys club, local lad, fantastic prospect, watched by Longwell ...... not good enough not our style of player ........ Then signed up by Rangers goes onto play in the first team. Albeit he is out on loan this season to Cowdenbeath but he could have easily have been on St. Mirren's books well before the Govan team came calling.

Name names ?

Fcukin hell never knew Longwell was a relation of yours! .......certainly seems that way. You can certainly write some shite .......... son, rejection, failed life, ....... Wow! this is a hoot!

i hope ur son is taking the rejection better than you are.

or maybe it was you.

dry your eyes mate.

Failing at football doesnt mean you have failed at life.

Now unless you can show us the

is series of world beaters Longwell has overlooked i suggest you pipe down and leave him alone because quite frankly you are embarassing yourself.

Let's take Andy Murdoch for one, Playing for Everton's boys club, local lad, fantastic prospect, watched by Longwell ...... not good enough not our style of player ........ Then signed up by Rangers goes onto play in the first team. Albeit he is out on loan this season to Cowdenbeath but he could have easily have been on St. Mirren's books well before the Govan team came calling.

So Andy Murdoch and Craig Slater are the two prime examples of 'talent' he's missed out on?!

It's a flimsy prosecution at best.

So Andy Murdoch and Craig Slater are the two prime examples of 'talent' he's missed out on?!

It's a flimsy prosecution at best.

Slater asked to leave because certain players were getting first team action before him

Nothing to do with Longwell

On Andy Murdoch i find it hard to believe we got first dibs on the boy especially ahead of Rangers.

Our youth system is full of their cast offs

We have no scouting system,rely on word of mouth hoping a fan out there spots a player and contacts the club

Then they decide if it's worth following through

Only real gripe i've heard about Longwell that he's indecisive about players

He's take's a long time deciding if a player is good enough or not

He does ask for other people opinions on this

I have asked ex-players about him and it's a mixed bag.

Some think he was decent and no complaints and some he's a wank,dick etc

But that's expected when dealing with people's dreams

I think he does a decent job for what he works with,many cases of boys who have had rejection

His results and performances with U/20s are night and day to our first team