Mr Gilmour - It's Time.

shull

Miller hasn't been there long enough to learn the players names never mind have any influence on them. A bit of perspective please.

Miller was here in 80's with his dire boring football.

That's plenty.

He has got to go.

To have dropped an entire division and to be sitting 12pts off even a play off spot but 5pts from relegation spot is just completely unacceptable. To be going into DECEMBER without a single home win with the resources we have is just an absolute disgrace.
Yet we get the same flat, putrid, gutless, clueless performances every outing as if they all think they're doing enough and others are letting the side down.
They must have had a good chuckle seeing all those messages sent in for them to read, fans absolutely desperate fro them to win 1 f****** game and get some sort of revival started.
A good f****** giggle and then stroll out and give those fans the same old shite!
Good half dozen there who are just going to waste the one talent they have in life and their one chance to make decent money for themselves by ending up playing Division 1 stuff...and they'll deserve it!

Waken up FFS

Can you tell I didn't enjoy the 5 hour drive home last night? mad.gif

Total lack of care for our league position and disrespect for fans, our BOD don't actually give a toss about winning, they have admitted themselves they are fed up and want out, yet they want to negotiate a deal ! (you didn't used to be like this and used to do us proud) you are now trying to milk as much cash from us as you can, go now and let us run our club with no business people having their own interests as their main focus.

The Saint Mirren fans have paid a lot more than you into our club, yet you think you deserve more than them ! you don't and should hand it over to us now.

Your scratchcard scheme and funding of the bar for a privileged few show your money grabbing interests and self serving ideals for what they are - a slap in the face for the majority of Saints fans.

I read in the minutes of the Fans Council that they would like to ensure that winning scratchcards are placed in all stands - that tells us that you can actually pick and choose who wins those cards ! any bets on how many of your friends get a winning ticket ? and will scratchcard winners be named ?

Edited by buddiecat

He has been manager before, he was very defensive minded and will therefore require to buy some defenders to achieve the results we need.

The problem is lack of dig in midfield/tracking back and lack of ability of the forwards to win/hold the ball up. Sort that out and the defence has a chance.

He can't be any worse. Miller should rip us apart and get the team competitive for next year. Give him the job till summer

Cannot wait till next year.

Got a crucial match on Tuesday and a massive Semi Final next Saturday.

Get hopeless Murray and useless Miller out tonight.

Don't the tickets come in batches,

Ie, 500 tickets @ £1

Winners

1 x £100

1 x £50

2 x £20

5 x £10

5 x £5

So as long as you send different batches to different areas then you spread the winners.

Would that be possibly what they meant?

Could be Cockles, i dont know how it works but found it strange that they can manipulate the areas where winners would be, it is a good thing that they proposed splitting the winners among the differing stands though, just hope they did so

Buddie cat, I see you're at it again having a go at the fans council talking about things you do not have a clue about. The company that we are dealing with allow you to select the ratio of winners in our case 1 in 25 will be a winner. They then supply these tickets as a fixed number of losing tickets and the correct amount of winning tickets in the values that you requested. On a Thursday night recently members of the Fans Council counted 24 losing tickets and placed 1 winning ticket in each pile, total tickets 15,000. This pile of 25 cards were then mixed up. I'm sorry but if a fans council members buys a ticket he/she like anyone else has got the same 1 in 25 chance as every other fan of winning. We really object to you intimating that everything we do is fixed or for our own benefit. We do this because we think it's what the fans want. If you don't like it have a conversation with us instead of hiding on a forum. You seem to enjoy what we do as you keep appearing at functions! You do not see FC members on the forum slagging of Smisa, maybe you should take a leaf out of our book. I do not intend to get into any argument on this forum and give the above as actual fact!

Alan Murray

Media and PR Officer

Fans Council

Buddie cat, I see you're at it again having a go at the fans council talking about things you do not have a clue about. The company that we are dealing with allow you to select the ratio of winners in our case 1 in 25 will be a winner. They then supply these tickets as a fixed number of losing tickets and the correct amount of winning tickets in the values that you requested. On a Thursday night recently members of the Fans Council counted 24 losing tickets and placed 1 winning ticket in each pile, total tickets 15,000. This pile of 25 cards were then mixed up. I'm sorry but if a fans council members buys a ticket he/she like anyone else has got the same 1 in 25 chance as every other fan of winning. We really object to you intimating that everything we do is fixed or for our own benefit. We do this because we think it's what the fans want. If you don't like it have a conversation with us instead of hiding on a forum. You seem to enjoy what we do as you keep appearing at functions! You do not see FC members on the forum slagging of Smisa, maybe you should take a leaf out of our book. I do not intend to get into any argument on this forum and give the above as actual fact!

Alan Murray

Media and PR Officer

Fans Council

I have already stated on this thread that i don't know how it works and that it was a good thing that winning tickets could be distributed evenly, if you care to have a look.

Edited by buddiecat

Mr Gilmour and his fellow directors have more than one major decision to make. Aside from relieving Ian Murray of his managerial duties and Possibly paying up his contract. Does this leave us with no money for the upcoming Jan window ?

Given that Murray was afforded enough of the existing pot to sign two replacement right backs, how much is left for the next manager to use in order to strengthen what is proving to be a very poor squad.

Some of the players Murray signed are showing signs of not being up to the job. Maybe a new manager can get more from the existing squad but for me we need new blood in a few areas in order to rescue the season.

The problem is lack of dig in midfield/tracking back and lack of ability of the forwards to win/hold the ball up. Sort that out and the defence has a chance.

How do you hold a ball up when it's 2 feet above you? How often do the midfield hold the ball or create? Scott Agnew 's only attribute is his shot, he certainly can't trap a ball, read the play ahead or make a decent pass. As for tracking back, it's only a rare issue as we usually just launch and wait, generally yards off the man we should be marking.