Mr Gilmour - It's Time.

shull

Buddie cat, I see you're at it again having a go at the fans council talking about things you do not have a clue about. The company that we are dealing with allow you to select the ratio of winners in our case 1 in 25 will be a winner. They then supply these tickets as a fixed number of losing tickets and the correct amount of winning tickets in the values that you requested. On a Thursday night recently members of the Fans Council counted 24 losing tickets and placed 1 winning ticket in each pile, total tickets 15,000. This pile of 25 cards were then mixed up. I'm sorry but if a fans council members buys a ticket he/she like anyone else has got the same 1 in 25 chance as every other fan of winning. We really object to you intimating that everything we do is fixed or for our own benefit. We do this because we think it's what the fans want. If you don't like it have a conversation with us instead of hiding on a forum. You seem to enjoy what we do as you keep appearing at functions! You do not see FC members on the forum slagging of Smisa, maybe you should take a leaf out of our book. I do not intend to get into any argument on this forum and give the above as actual fact!

Alan Murray

Media and PR Officer

Fans Council

I would point out to you Alan that i am having a go at the BOD here, not the fans council, so i stand corrected on that. I only mentioned the FC as they were the one's i thought were given the task of distributing the tickets, i thought the club had set up the scratchcards. No part of my post slags the fans council in any way whatsoever. I would also ask you to tell me which FC function i have attended since leaving the FC, because i honestly cannot remember being at any of them, the last function i was at was the YD dinner last year and that was organised by the YD people and the club, previous to that i was at a quiz night and i don't remember if that was an FC function or not, have there been any others ?

I do not hide on a forum, you know who i am and so do many others,

Buddie cat, I see you're at it again having a go at the fans council talking about things you do not have a clue about. The company that we are dealing with allow you to select the ratio of winners in our case 1 in 25 will be a winner. They then supply these tickets as a fixed number of losing tickets and the correct amount of winning tickets in the values that you requested. On a Thursday night recently members of the Fans Council counted 24 losing tickets and placed 1 winning ticket in each pile, total tickets 15,000. This pile of 25 cards were then mixed up. I'm sorry but if a fans council members buys a ticket he/she like anyone else has got the same 1 in 25 chance as every other fan of winning. We really object to you intimating that everything we do is fixed or for our own benefit. We do this because we think it's what the fans want. If you don't like it have a conversation with us instead of hiding on a forum. You seem to enjoy what we do as you keep appearing at functions! You do not see FC members on the forum slagging of Smisa, maybe you should take a leaf out of our book. I do not intend to get into any argument on this forum and give the above as actual fact!

Alan Murray

Media and PR Officer

Fans Council

Where does the profit from the scratchcards go?

If you don't like it have a conversation with us instead of hiding on a forum. You seem to enjoy what we do as you keep appearing at functions! You do not see FC members on the forum slagging of Smisa, maybe you should take a leaf out of our book. I do not intend to get into any argument on this forum and give the above as actual fact!

Alan Murray

Media and PR Officer

Fans Council

Make up your mind!

Is he "hiding on a fans forum" or does he "keep appearing at functions"?

Where does this bloody end...In about 2 or 3 seasons we've gone from fans probably rightfully happy when we've picked up points at Celtic/Aberdeen etc to harumph ohhh well Motherwell have been established for a while no disgrace to lose there to St Johnstone have a decent side can't expect to go there ... to Inverness are solid, hard place to take anything...to Killie have his money we're always unlucky there.....Ohh difficult to compete with the money Ross County have spent...Ohh vital trip to Dingwall...to Oohh run for their money in Championship ...ahh that Falkirk side are decent for this division maybe play offs were more realistic to people saying a point at Starks Park is a decent result.
FFS when does it get beyond a joke ...last minute equaliser against East Stirling.... crucial point that ...stick with him and we'll be back up to Division One in no time he's found his settled side now!
It's a pile of shite with 2 absolute complete monumental cock up managerial appointments made and money pissed down the drain on some of the dross they've judged to be football players capable of scoring goals or stopping them.
This season has gone....over......f***ity bye............We need a F****** capable manager. Start again.

Who would have thought he'd marry a great jazz pianist then f**k it all up with a classy broad like that!

This - the following - is something about him which gave me added respect.:)

Costello is a keen football fan, supporting Premier League football club Liverpool F.C. since childhood, and has appeared on Channel 4's Football Italia as a pundit.[54] On 25 May 2005, Costello was due to take the stage with his band at a gig in Norwich, which clashed with Liverpool appearing in the 2005 UEFA Champions League Final against AC Milan.[54] With Liverpool losing 3-0 at half time, Costello was due on stage and began warming up his voice in preparation for the gig, before deciding: "I might as well see the first few minutes of the second half."[54] With Liverpool staging a remarkable comeback (since dubbed the Miracle of Istanbul) by scoring three goals in six minutes and making it 3-3, Costello delayed his appearance on stage for over an hour.[54] With the game going to penalties, after much delay he had no choice but to take the stage, with Costello recalling: "I tried my best to keep my eyes from the TV screen over the bar at the back of the room but the words "Oh s***, he’s missed" might have accidentally crept into the lyrics of "Good Year for the Roses".[54] With Liverpool prevailing while he was on stage, an ecstatic Costello broke out into a performance of the club's anthem "You'll Never Walk Alone".[54]