Players Who Don't Know The Rules

Stuart Dickson

Can anyone, and that includes the OP, explain to me what perverse sense of enjoyment the OP gets from being on this forum? He/she clearly has not got the interests of St Mirren at the heart of any posts made, neither does he/she have anything positive to say about any subject initiated by him/herself. Frankly I can see no reason for such a person to be on a St Mirren fan site. It would be like me visiting the Sevco site to troll them. No point at all. Then again, if that's what floats their boat let them continue to post - and let us all totally ignore all of their intolerable attempts to get a hard-on by getting bites from those who may not always agree with each other, but who at least have the best interests of the club we all love at heart.

Can anyone, and that includes the OP, explain to me what perverse sense of enjoyment the OP gets from being on this forum? He/she clearly has not got the interests of St Mirren at the heart of any posts made, neither does he/she have anything positive to say about any subject initiated by him/herself. Frankly I can see no reason for such a person to be on a St Mirren fan site. It would be like me visiting the Sevco site to troll them. No point at all. Then again, if that's what floats their boat let them continue to post - and let us all totally ignore all of their intolerable attempts to get a hard-on by getting bites from those who may not always agree with each other, but who at least have the best interests of the club we all love at heart.

Leave him alone

He has made the site interesting again and despite what he says he's a Bud