Saints V Queens 6/2/16

bluto

If we don't get a decent result on Saturday I'll be voicing my opinion .

I'll wait to the final whistle though and give the team as much support as I can muster during the 90 mins .

I'd imagine the majority of supporters have now had it with Murray .

Hopefully he's nearing the end of his time in charge .

This. Saturday really has to be his last chance. If we don't pick up 3 points, he has to be removed immediately.

If we don't get a decent result on Saturday I'll be voicing my opinion .

I'll wait to the final whistle though and give the team as much support as I can muster during the 90 mins .

I'd imagine the majority of supporters have now had it with Murray .

Hopefully he's nearing the end of his time in charge .

That's fair, would agree with you.

Ian Murray to have learned from all his mistakes. 3-0 to Saints and an attacking performance from start to finish, Saints applauded from the park with fans singing "only one Ian Murray"....and Shull running on park naked with excitement,

And then you wake up .

Its now Wednesday the 2nd of December, if their was going to be any move by the BOD,s to get rid of " Mr Ian arrogant Murray it would have been done by now. I am almost certain that Murray will be at the helm for, at least the next 2 possibly 3 games, whether we win, lose or draw these games.

Its also obvious to me that the BOD,s have decided to ignore the supporters plea,s that Murray be sacked, and say nothing, not even that they are not in a financial position to sack Murray.

Murray has been announced at the signing of the SMFC Official 2016 Calendar. Can't remember if Tommy Craig was announced as taking part at this time last year and then binned before the signing took place.

Ian Murray to have learned from all his mistakes. 3-0 to Saints and an attacking performance from start to finish, Saints applauded from the park with fans singing "only one Ian Murray"....and Shull running on park naked with excitement,

If we win 3-0 , I 'll pole vault onto the pitch. whistling.gif

Could be a sparse old crowd if the forecast is accurate. One of my pet hates is why football isn't postponed in gale force winds. Makes a mockery of an already poor product. All that said if it's on and trains are running I will be there.

Edited by Ayrshire Saints