Saints V Queens 6/2/16

bluto

• 2 weeks later...

With free pies and reduced entry fee for the opposition fans no doubt, and another chance for fans in the west stand to queue up for the facilities whilst the couple of hundred queens fans will have no problems in that respect

the West bank fans seem to think they should be treated better than other fans, ffs the stand is usually a third full if your lucky...if I was club id be looking at shutting it on a match day and moving everybody to main stand or behind goal.

the West bank fans seem to think they should be treated better than other fans, ffs the stand is usually a third full if your lucky...if I was club id be looking at shutting it on a match day and moving everybody to main stand or behind goal.

Nobody i know in the west stand thinks they should have preferential treatment. One third full ! really.

No we not. Only looking for the Same treatment as the fans in the other stands.

and your lucky if a third full on a match day, I sit in main stand, its busy in one section in middle, totally empty at each end of stand...

I think they should close the main stand & move you all into the west stand.

Its for your own benefit, you will be better protected from the predominant weather & the management team would not have to listen to the pish from behind the dugouts !!

Would certainly be looking at moving west bank fans when Sevco come and give them whole west bank. Would raise much needed funds for club...some fans to fickle to understand this and would start greeting about getting moved...

I previously thought you might be okay, now i know you just talk rubbish and if i said the west stand was only one third full then you would disagree with that and say it was a lot more than one third full - which it is at every home game in the league by the way, it is unquestionably the busiest stand at the stadium.

I previously thought you might be okay, now i know you just talk rubbish and if i said the west stand was only one third full then you would disagree with that and say it was a lot more than one third full - which it is at every home game in the league by the way, it is unquestionably the busiest stand at the stadium.

lol...don't talk nonsence...main stand is always busier...as I said, fickle fans....

Was a lot busier on Friday night due to the Thistle fans..in general against other teams it generally looks empty apart from middle sections...

Told you, absolute rubbish. go and check how many season ticket seats there are in each stand or try booking a seat in any stand and count the number of seats blanked out, you will find that the west stand has by far the most reserved seats for season tickets. 4 blocks of 14 rows 75% used in west stand 3 blocks of 13 rows and one of 6 rows 75% used in main stand and it has the dugout area and press boxes included - which are areas you cannot buy tickets for. These are the current seats shown (season tickets and those available for non season ticket purchasers) as unavailable for the game next Saturday.

Edited by buddiecat

You do.

You pay to see the same shite that I am watching from the South Stand.

Have a pish afore you leave the house.

So your saying that 100 away fans should get the same catering and toilet facilities as 1300 home fans 1eye.gif and you don't mind the disabled getting f**ked over by the club either ? I would guess that most of all those who don't see anything wrong have never sat in the west stand when shared. I have been in all the stands and only when the west stand is shared are they any problem.

So your saying that 100 away fans should get the same catering and toilet facilities as 1300 home fans 1eye.gif and you don't mind the disabled getting f**ked over by the club either ? I would guess that most of all those who don't see anything wrong have never sat in the west stand when shared. I have been in all the stands and only when the west stand is shared are they any problem.

Naw, I am just pissing about to cheer myself up on here.

I am bored.

I was in the West Stand once when it was shared.

Had a Pie, Coffee and a Pish before the Match started.

Not a queue anywhere.

Had my next pish when I got home.

Some folk who maybe have 10 pints in Pub before Match should maybe choose another Stand, wear a nappy or do the traditional St Mirren Knickerwetting.

I think the main stand looks more full cause it is full of well feed overweight middle aged guys like me whose arses take up a lot of room, whereas the west stand is full of scrawny under fed under employed ne'er-do-wells who could fit 3 to a seat.

Have I missed anyone out?