Saints V Queens 6/2/16

bluto

Lose = go

Win = stay... For now. Need 7 points minimum from next 3 though.

Draw = Hm... Duno. Would be harsh to sack a manager who's just gone 3 unbeaten in the league against teams above us. Draw means I would give him the Alloa and Dumbarton games. Less than 6 points from them = go.

I would count it unable to beat Morton,Raith and Queen of the South.

2 of the games at home as well

How low are we willing to go to dress things up

I would count it unable to beat Morton,Raith and Queen of the South.

2 of the games at home as well

How low are we willing to go to dress things up

I'd be willing to bet very low to avoid the expense of paying off yet another 2 year contract.

Any managerial change must be made before January to give whoever gets the reigns time to review and change the squad.

If not after Saturday then it must be after the 2 games against Dumbarton and Alloa. If we don't change before Christmas there's no point in changing at all.

has no pace, doesn't read game well and offers nothing, simply cannot see what he brings to the team...has to been one of the worst midfielders I have ever watched play professional football...

I think he'd be better in a 5, far too slow and prone to just track in a midfield four. He also likes to drop back and doesn't press. The fact he's put in two tackles today does, to be fair, make him our answer to Billy Bremner compared to Agnew if he's central. I still don't see why we don't try Howieson with two in behind and one ahead whilst keeping it on the deck. It's almost as if the UEFA course hasn't gone over the ground passing module yet.

Lose = go

Win = stay... For now. Need 7 points minimum from next 3 though.

Draw = Hm... Duno. Would be harsh to sack a manager who's just gone 3 unbeaten in the league against teams above us. Draw means I would give him the Alloa and Dumbarton games. Less than 6 points from them = go.

He is a dead man walking. A draw must mean the sack. To have not won any games at home is unforgivable. Even a victory would be a stay of execution.

To lose 4-0 in a semi final and lose in such a manner after all the crap this season, he has passed the point of no return.

HE WILL BE SACKED, it's only a matter of time.

Queens are not the team they were last season so YES a win against them might keep the wolfs from Murray's door for a weak possibly 2 but he's made far to many mistakes his football is crap his tactics are shit!

After this long watching his managerial performance I want Saints to beat Queens but I don't want Ian Murray as manager regardless of the result against a low par QOS!!

Queens are not the team they were last season so YES a win against them might keep the wolfs from Murray's door for a weak possibly 2 but he's made far to many mistakes his football is crap his tactics are shit!

After this long watching his managerial performance I want Saints to beat Queens but I don't want Ian Murray as manager regardless of the result against a low par QOS!!

We pressed them for a good spell away, he then changed things and almost turned it round for them. I swear he plays Football Manager on control level with a DM, it's either that or he's clueless. Our half should be ours, not the last 20 yards of it.

Its now Wednesday the 2nd of December, if their was going to be any move by the BOD,s to get rid of " Mr Ian arrogant Murray it would have been done by now. I am almost certain that Murray will be at the helm for, at least the next 2 possibly 3 games, whether we win, lose or draw these games.

Its also obvious to me that the BOD,s have decided to ignore the supporters plea,s that Murray be sacked, and say nothing, not even that they are not in a financial position to sack Murray.

If Ian Murray is still in charge for this game we should start at chant of "Murray must go" commencing in the 9th minute lasting until the 13th, as these minutes represent his initials.

I cannot see that doing any good, as it will not be Murray that suffers, it will be the team. It also gives the opposing team a boost, and the last thing we want including yourself, is to see our beloved St.Mirren lose or draw.

If we don't get a decent result on Saturday I'll be voicing my opinion .

I'll wait to the final whistle though and give the team as much support as I can muster during the 90 mins .

I'd imagine the majority of supporters have now had it with Murray .

Hopefully he's nearing the end of his time in charge .