Saints V Queens 6/2/16

bluto

Not sure if I will make the game now with the weather. It's the daughters 21st party at night and a restaurant before . No car as drinking alcohol so don't want to get socket going to and after the game.

weird its my daughter's 21st tomorow , I on the other hand won't be missing the game , she won't miss me for 90 minutes

I also reckon I will give it a miss since the rain and cold does not do my bones any good. The people I will feel sorry for tomorrow will be the disabled fans sitting in row 1 getting wet as usual. Since the weather will make the game a lottery we will have a 50 50 chance of winning for a change wink.png

It was brilliant. I was very proud of spotting it.

Until I spotted that you had spotted it first.

I'm not sure anyone else spotted that either you or I had spotted it let alone spot that you had spotted it before I spotted it.

Well, you'll be glad to know I think you're 'spot' on :P

weird its my daughter's 21st tomorow , I on the other hand won't be missing the game , she won't miss me for 90 minutes

if I lived around the Paisley area I would not miss the game ether. Still Saints got my money for every home game at the beginning of the season through a season ticket like they do every season. Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint