Leadership At The Club

Last night i saw a photograph of our most senior player at the club

He was sent out to warm up but elected to sit on a wall having a blether with a steward for 10 mins

What message is that sending out

We have directors at the club wanting out and only interested getting a buck for their shares and correct me if i'm wrong not attending some away fixtures.Not giving a feck

Manager telling us about his vast footballing knowledge but results and performances suggest otherwise.Going by his interview like TC last season just waiting for his pay off.Not giving a feck

Last night our standard bearer in recent times,one of our own who done good couldn't be arsed to get himself ready in case he was needed.Not giving a feck.

There's so much wrong at the club and changing managers every 6 months ain't going to cure it

What the answer?

Find some cash to change the piano player at the very top.

Yep, it should be obvious. A clear out of the boardroom and a complete rethink of everything that the club does from top to bottom.

Windae Cleaner is right, changing the manager every 6 months isn't helping the situation and it certainly won't make any difference if the same incompetents who appointed the last three are responsible for appointing the next one too.

He was sent out to warm up but elected to sit on a wall having a blether with a steward for 10 mins

We have directors at the club wanting out and only interested getting a buck for their shares and correct me if i'm wrong not attending some away fixtures.Not giving a feck

Manager telling us about his vast footballing knowledge but results and performances suggest otherwise.Going by his interview like TC last season just waiting for his pay off.Not giving a feck

Last night our standard bearer in recent times,one of our own who done good couldn't be arsed to get himself ready in case he was needed.Not giving a feck.

There's so much wrong at the club and changing managers every 6 months ain't going to cure it

What the answer?

I do get the impression that it is a money go round, guys getting appointed then paid off handsomely, Craig, Teale, and some players - how many have taken a wedge to leave, when they should not have been appointed/played in the first place ?

There is something wrong with the amount we pay out compared to what we pull in from player sales, ultimately we have financed this money go round and we are the only one's frustrated by it.

What the answer?

As much as I agree with the sentiment and I would not normally request for a manager to be shown the door. The last two permanent appointments have been shockers IMO not to mention Teale's cheap appointment but if we don't and we keep a hold of him for too long like we did with Craig we could end up realistically finishing in the relegation playoff and that means two ties both over two legs.

I agree we desperately need change at the top also. Someone or a consortium that can bring in new ideas. The board have knocked back several bids but until it's sold we have to soldier on.

Let's face it tommo has got a good 20 minutes in him if we are lucky great supporter of the guy

He should be put into development team and get these young guys confidence back. Young Gallacher and McMillan run all day but they are running away from the ball fearing what will get shouted from the dugout and supporters these young guys should not fear anything at their age but they need constructive criticism encouragement told that it's ok to make a mistake they wouldn't be playing at st mirren if they never made mistakes would they

Get tommo in working with these guys he is the man who I would have alongside Murray IMO e only.

Good training plan diet & nutrition one to one development meetings with the players all these things need to put in place to build this teams confidence .

Saturday I'm optimistic glass always half full never half empty so let's get behind these guys I know it's difficult but there are worse things going on in the world just now think about it .

No surprise to hear about Thompson after witnessing him spiting the dummy and not trying a leg in games after being overlooked for a coaching job last season after he came back from injury. If he love the club as much as he says he does, he could do us a favour and follow goalkeeper Paddy Kenny who ask Bury to cancel his contract, since he didn't want to take money when not playing through injury whistling.gif

I can only hope that if knocked out of the cup come Saturday, then the BOD have the courage to dismiss Murray. This guy and new sidekick "Montgomery Burns" are not the way forward, they may steady the ship and secure championship survival, what use is that to a club who should be pushing for playoff positions.

As for Thommo: completely finished, should concentrate fully on his sportscene gig.