Murray-V-Katie Hopkins?

Lord Pityme

Hmm unpopular, no credible record in football, thinks they know more than everyone else but has achieved precious little bar their own self publicity

......but for all that I think Murray is still a better option than Katie Hopkins and it'd cost to pay him off and re-hire

If we were to replace him with a vile talentless bitch I'd think Michelle Mone might be a better option given her experience in getting the most out of disappointing slumping tits.

Edited by Katie Bear

No, totally believable and so sad.

We're both wrong.

It's "hilarious bants" and we are the "humourless PC brigade" who want to strangle all joy at birth.

It's obviously not possible for men to discuss any woman without referring to her looks.

Who are we to deny men that unwritten right?

We should get with the program and join in......

.....only there's a wee snag......

......my background, education and renowned pomposity won't allow me to slum it even for a second.

I have no problem discussing women without talking about their looks or engaging in "wid/wid not" style debates.

I'm clearly broken. Someone fix me.

Its 19:09

:)

We're both wrong.

It's "hilarious bants" and we are the "humourless PC brigade" who want to strangle all joy at birth.

It's obviously not possible for men to discuss any woman without referring to her looks.

Who are we to deny men that unwritten right?

We should get with the program and join in......

.....only there's a wee snag......

......my background, education and renowned pomposity won't allow me to slum it even for a second.

I have no problem discussing women without talking about their looks or engaging in "wid/wid not" style debates.

I'm clearly broken. Someone fix me.

He needs an RGS.

In fact, he's beggin for it.