The Boxing Thread

shull

1 minute ago, Doakes said:

Not an easy fight, I fancy Usyk. Great boxer when on the backfoot, can counter punch while stepping back. Would be a shame if we don't get to see Joshua vs Fury at their peak - feel like we could be about to miss that boat

I disagree, Usyk, IMO, doesn't have the power to hurt Joshua enough to either stop him or hurt him over the 12 rounds. 

Time will tell. 

I happen to think, as much I'm not a big fan of Fury as a person, he would beat Joshua. 

Watched the fight again, both boxers deserve credit, especially Usyk, almost none of the holding shite you get in the heavier divisions, just boxing.

Usyk really never put a foot wrong, got through Joshua's defence time after time and was the deserved winner.

Wonder what's next for Joshua and will Fury fight Usyk? 

Edited by faraway saint

• 4 months later...
15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Only because I'm bore, and I've watched Khan over the years, I'm settling down to watch him fight Brook.

I, occasionally, watch highlight's of Khan's fights over the years, something else in style, flair and power.

Sure he's past his best and, TBH, not the brightest, but, hoping for a show.

C'mon wee man. :lol:

What a first round, explosive stuff from both fighters.

Brilliant. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Joshua climbs back into the ring this Saturday with another rematch after getting pumped last time.

Getting a bit fed up with these rematches, shows a lack of quality.

Live on Sky Box Office at the eye watering price of £26.95. :shockaroony

Alternatively, almost free on ma telly, if I can't find anything else to watch. :wink: