shull

The Boxing Thread

Can't believe that Joshua v Whyte is a PPV on Sky. This is a purely domestic bout with nether of them having been tested by ANY quality

They are little more than amateurs, SKY and Matchroom are just about to overplay their hand

this is one for the pub, i think

Whyte will get smashed in this fight, all talk..

Can't believe that Joshua v Whyte is a PPV on Sky. This is a purely domestic bout with nether of them having been tested by ANY quality

They are little more than amateurs, SKY and Matchroom are just about to overplay their hand

this is one for the pub, i think

It's a decent bill to be fair, the headline alone isn't box office but Eubank Jr, Mitchell and Bellew makes it a good card.

Considering I paid £20odd quid for the Mayweather- Pacquaio fight which was rotten and hardly had any undercard of note i don't think this card is the worst value.

It's feckin ludicrous having 4 versions of the exact same thing. Money making scam.

Boxing started making a clown of itself years ago. I was an avid fan years ago but now barely bother. When guys like Don King have influence and make megabucks there's a lot wrong. Some UK promoters were dodgy too. King is a caricature. He would look OTT in a boxing movie but unfortunately he's for real.

Boxing started making a clown of itself years ago. I was an avid fan years ago but now barely bother. When guys like Don King have influence and make megabucks there's a lot wrong. Some UK promoters were dodgy too. King is a caricature. He would look OTT in a boxing movie but unfortunately he's for real.

Quite agree.

Trump and King would make a good double act. You could even throw in Boris and make it a trio.

Edited by Slartibartfast

Fury to be stripped of his WBO belt within the next 10 days.

Apparently he has to explain why the belt should not be vacated due to "inactivity, breach of contract and performance-enhancing drugs".

Fury said he was taking cocaine to help deal with depression.

Does he think we're zipped up the back of the head!!

Nugget!!! :boo2:

Fight Night tonight, live from somewhere near Riyadh in Saudi Arabia.

Strange venue, although might be something to do with money.

The wee fat guy is even fatter than he was for the first fight, if Joshua loses this it'll confirm he's a waster, been too busy enjoying the trappings of fame and money.

The real fight will be if I can persuade the wife to let me watch it instead of I'm a Celebrity. 

Just watched the Fury v Wilder fight, Jeezo.

Fury battered a very good boxer all over the ring, towel thrown in round 7, surprised he lasted that long TBH. 

Wilders left ear was bleeding internally, might have been effecting his balance but he was wobbling all over the place.

A brilliant victory for Fury.

Absolutely smashed him. 

Love a good boxing match. :boxing

17 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Just watched the Fury v Wilder fight, Jeezo.

Fury battered a very good boxer all over the ring, towel thrown in round 7, surprised he lasted that long TBH. 

Wilders left ear was bleeding internally, might have been effecting his balance but he was wobbling all over the place.

A brilliant victory for Fury.

Absolutely smashed him. 

Love a good boxing match. :boxing

Oh, should have mentioned, Fury singing American Pie at the end, the Yanks didn't seem to like it, I thought it was a decent rendition. :lol:

Wilders entrance, like something from a fetish club.