St Mirren V Partick Thistle Scottish Cup Friday 8/1/15

shull

HT 0-0

Thistle the better team certainly but only had one clear cut chances and a couple of half chances.

We've struggled to get anything going and losing Carswell to injury early on hasn't helped.

Still though, we aren't losing.

Yet.

Thistle fan commentating is a pest, every decision against them was nothing much in it but any for them were stick on. Plus he is noisy f**ker, which wouldn't be so bad if he said anything worth listening to. He talks as if his team is Barca FFS. Patronized by a Jags fan, whatever next ????

Thistle fan commentating is a pest, every decision against them was nothing much in it but any for them were stick on. Plus he is noisy f**ker, which wouldn't be so bad if he said anything worth listening to. He talks as if his team is Barca FFS. Patronized by a Jags fan, whatever next ????

Hey let them live the dream for a seasson or two .... sad the depths we have dropped to .... Livingston game for me must be the worst Saints performance in all the time ive watched them ... i just hope we get our game plan together and cime out of this with our heads held high .....

I'm not a fan of McMullen to be honest - too lightweight and just gets brushed off the ball. Looks like he should be playing U15s

Usually runs into trouble or mishits his final ball 95% of the time, sometimes after doing some good work first. But there is the 5% of the time where he gets it right and occasionally lays on an assist, puts in a good ball, has a shot or once in a blue moon scores a goal.

My complaint is that Fri night is for the taxi,not football.It's the 2nd busiest night of the week and it will cost me £*# in lost earnings to go....altho I am going. If this experiment is with a view to moving to regular Fri night football then I'll be giving the football up.

I'd reckon more saints fans work a Saturday afternoon than a Friday night.

My main gripe is who is the Home team in this tie

Thistle told their fans first about this would be a Fri night game well ahead of us in fact Dave broke the news on here.

Any news regarding this fixture about ticket prices,discounts etc Thistle fans know about it first again

Seems to me Thistle were the main driving force about this changed fixture and it's looking their fans will outnumber us

So much for home advantage(well you what i mean)

Due to the 7.30 pm kick off i'm struggling to make this hence i haven't bought a ticket yet but the normal 7.45pm i would have

Big factor in their supporters turning out and ours not is due to the respective positions the two teams find themselves in!