St Mirren V Partick Thistle Scottish Cup Friday 8/1/15

shull

Have not had the chance to respond to the latest defeat and only saw the regulation 30 seconds of highlights on Sportscene, but what was the home support like ? Wonder how many took up the offer of £20 on the night, bearing in mind it was a foul evening. As I posted last week, in advance of another early cup exit, where all we are left with is avoidance of successive relegations,it would be interesting to know what kind of crowds are likely to be enticed for the remainder of the season. Has the board, in its wisdom(lol)budgeted for this perfect storm approaching , and is it still to be "lets continue to fleece the fans" at the gate ? i dont doubt the answer will be a resounding YES. In which case, hell mend them.

Oh, and I see their latest managerial appointment isnt doing too well already, after just a month.Deary me, wonder how long this latest guy will get before it dawns on them, although judging by his radio interview, we were unlucky to lose the game. Lol.

Have not had the chance to respond to the latest defeat and only saw the regulation 30 seconds of highlights on Sportscene, but what was the home support like ? Wonder how many took up the offer of £20 on the night, bearing in mind it was a foul evening. As I posted last week, in advance of another early cup exit, where all we are left with is avoidance of successive relegations,it would be interesting to know what kind of crowds are likely to be enticed for the remainder of the season. Has the board, in its wisdom(lol)budgeted for this perfect storm approaching , and is it still to be "lets continue to fleece the fans" at the gate ? i dont doubt the answer will be a resounding YES. In which case, hell mend them.

Oh, and I see their latest managerial appointment isnt doing too well already, after just a month.Deary me, wonder how long this latest guy will get before it dawns on them, although judging by his radio interview, we were unlucky to lose the game. Lol.

2700 home fans, up on the 3 previous years home attendances for the 4th round of the cup.