St Mirren V Partick Thistle Scottish Cup Friday 8/1/15

shull

I got mine.... eventually.

The boy is still on a junior season ticket as he was 17 at the start of the season.

I went to get 2 tickets online... but it wanted to charge us for 2 adult tickets.

Phoned office today and was told the system updates automatically and as he has just turned 18 will have to pay as an adult despite still having a junior season ticket till the end of this season.

I asked if he could get a student ticket instead then as he is a full time student.

Was told NO as he is not registered with the ticket office as a student!

I pointed out that we hadn't registered him as a student as he was still on an u18 season ticket so there was no need!

Eventually they relented and allowed me to email through a copy of his student card... but it seemed a helluva lot of fuss to get 2 tickets for a game of football.

Quite a few Media Outlets still have the Match being played on Saturday afternoon.

St Mirren and Thistle should have this sorted.

Could lose some fans and neutrals

Just purchased my ticket online for this one, thought I may struggle to get my ST seat! I know we are really poor at the moment but genuinely surprised at how few tickets have been sold

Just purchased my ticket online for this one, thought I may struggle to get my ST seat! I know we are really poor at the moment but genuinely surprised at how few tickets have been sold

Stupid pricing policy must play a part.

Why offer discounted tickets for payment at the time when most people are skint... But push up the price for just after some folks have been paid?

Really missed a great chance to pack the place out.

I'm not the least surprised.

1. We haven't won at home all season in the league.

2. We are up against a good premier team, chances of winning are minimal.

3. The game has been switched to a Friday night.

4. The price of tickets is high for fans who have been subjected to defeats and the odd draw all season.

5. Our last home game we were humped 4-1 on a Boxing Day outing that most fans were looking forward to.

The defeat on Boxing Day was the last straw for me. I'm giving them no more cash until I see a bit of passion, drive and effort. I'm not paying he haw to watch us get another humping. I can't ever remember feeling so hacked off and I know plenty that are of the same mind.

After the Livi game I can sympathise Kendo however at Greenock we had a better attitude and team discipline and formation than I have seen all season. We were still shit however but with Rae wanting up to 5 new players and wanting some out at least he knows where the problems lie and is trying to do something about it. Without new players we will still be shit as the squad we have is simply not good enough. But Rae has certainly given me some grounds to believe in improvement. Time will tell.

After the Livi game I can sympathise Kendo however at Greenock we had a better attitude and team discipline and formation than I have seen all season. We were still shit however but with Rae wanting up to 5 new players and wanting some out at least he knows where the problems lie and is trying to do something about it. Without new players we will still be shit as the squad we have is simply not good enough. But Rae has certainly given me some grounds to believe in improvement. Time will tell.

I agree, I thought the same after the Alloa game. However it was a false dawn and the performance and attitude from the players at the Livingston game was unacceptable. I still get angry when I think about it. I'm worried that the Morton game was another false dawn.

I bought a season ticket last year and this year and was completely ripped off. I am now waiting for a big improvement in attitude from the players before I spend another penny.

Let's hope Rae gets it right, however bringing in 5 players patter. I'm sorry but I've heard it all before and been bitterly disappointed in our transfer dealings during the window. Last January we lost our best player and brought in the likes of Arquin. I watch with interest our comings and goings.

Simples Kendo ,Rae has to bring in at least 5 players and has to get ruthless in a cull. Yes Murray was disaster but as you say the players have not shown the fight I would expect,. and that Livi performance is one of worst I have ever had to put up with. Disgrace. TBH Greenock showed fight but also showed how appalling we are, mind you, compared to Livi was world class.

Rae needs to make his mark, I am sure he is assessing what he has , what he needs and preparing his team. He is ambitious but unlike Murray he has a spine.

Unless he intends to bring in 5 lightweight midfielders.

Thistle have extended the early bird pricing. I take it St Mirren have done the same?

Also, a lad on We Are Thistle is suggesting Thistle have sold more tickets than St Mirren for this. Apparently his mate who works for St Mirren has told him this.

Fred Jackson , Ian Dick , George Cumming , Johnny Gibson to add !

Thistle have extended the early bird pricing. I take it St Mirren have done the same?

Also, a lad on We Are Thistle is suggesting Thistle have sold more tickets than St Mirren for this. Apparently his mate who works for St Mirren has told him this.

Hardly likely

Jings they'll try to claim anything, like having superior visiting supporters facilities (toilets, pie stalls etc)

I'm not the least surprised.

1. We haven't won at home all season in the league.

2. We are up against a good premier team, chances of winning are minimal.

3. The game has been switched to a Friday night.

4. The price of tickets is high for fans who have been subjected to defeats and the odd draw all season.

5. Our last home game we were humped 4-1 on a Boxing Day outing that most fans were looking forward to.

The defeat on Boxing Day was the last straw for me. I'm giving them no more cash until I see a bit of passion, drive and effort. I'm not paying he haw to watch us get another humping. I can't ever remember feeling so hacked off and I know plenty that are of the same mind.

I cant say my Grandson and I £9 for the 2 of us

Jings they'll try to claim anything, like having superior visiting supporters facilities (toilets, pie stalls etc)

The toilets are far superior at Firhill - if you enjoy queues and like opening doors, and the pie stall is excellent for those on a diet, low meat content in the pies and they sell out rather quickly. Apart from those the visiting fans facilities are downright dangerous - stairways leading to one row of seats, wooden steps of varying heights to name but 2.