St Mirren V Partick Thistle Scottish Cup Friday 8/1/15

shull

For someone repeatedly shown up for being full of shit, you continue to state opinion as fact!

Look out another Keyboard Warrior, well at least this one doesn't pretend to be a saints fan, but strangely comes on here trying to start a fight???

Perhaps you should consider avoiding the 'mixed section' on Friday if this is how you present yourself.

Could you please define 'estimate' in the example given below...

If someone gives you an 'estimate' are they expressing an opinion, or attempting to state a fact?

Look out another Keyboard Warrior, well at least this one doesn't pretend to be a saints fan, but strangely comes on here trying to start a fight???

Perhaps you should consider avoiding the 'mixed section' on Friday if this is how you present yourself.

Could you please define 'estimate' in the example given below...

If someone gives you an 'estimate' are they expressing an opinion, or attempting to state a fact?

You seem to misunderstand. I'm not looking to start a fight.

Forgive me, but you'll be the last person I take advice from, on how to present myself on an Internet forum. Regardless, I'm not going to the game on Friday.

An estimate is an opinion, though your request has no relevance to what I was talking about when I pointed out your ongoing desire to portray opinion as fact. Read the rest of your post.

From PTFC.CO.UK

Tickets are selling well for Thistle supporters with Thistle's allocation for the North Stand and the South Stand(Family Area) SOLD OUT. The office will be selling tickets for the overspill second in the North End of the West Stand for the rest of this week. Office opening hours are 9am until 5pm throughout the week, with final sales at Firhill being at 4pm on Friday. There will be a cash gate in place at the Paisley 2021 Stadium, unless our remaining allocation sells out prior to 4pm on Friday.

Thistle have extended the early bird pricing. I take it St Mirren have done the same?

Also, a lad on We Are Thistle is suggesting Thistle have sold more tickets than St Mirren for this. Apparently his mate who works for St Mirren has told him this.

I have thistle supporting pals that never go to games but are going to this one? What's the buzz?

From PTFC.CO.UK

Tickets are selling well for Thistle supporters with Thistle's allocation for the North Stand and the South Stand(Family Area) SOLD OUT. The office will be selling tickets for the overspill second in the North End of the West Stand for the rest of this week. Office opening hours are 9am until 5pm throughout the week, with final sales at Firhill being at 4pm on Friday. There will be a cash gate in place at the Paisley 2021 Stadium, unless our remaining allocation sells out prior to 4pm on Friday.

You seem to misunderstand. I'm not looking to start a fight.

Forgive me, but you'll be the last person I take advice from, on how to present myself on an Internet forum. Regardless, I'm not going to the game on Friday.

An estimate is an opinion, though your request has no relevance to what I was talking about when I pointed out your ongoing desire to portray opinion as fact. Read the rest of your post.

Not going to the game, but on another clubs fan site baiting our supporters.... This is the class you only get from Weegies.

Very much like the bus run back from Cappielow on Saturday, tuned into your call and the first six or seven callers on about the Celtic game, all 'genuine shellic fans' btw... Not one of them had been at the game.

Got an update from the club a few mins ago to say Saints have sold around 1500 and that last they heard Thistle had sold roughly the same. I believe PTFC haven't sold the front few rows of the North due to weather/view issues with those so the numbers stack up.

So looking at 3,000 odd tickets sold so far. I would expect another 1,000 on that at most giving a gate of around 4,000 on the night.

Not going to the game, but on another clubs fan site baiting our supporters.... This is the class you only get from Weegies.

Very much like the bus run back from Cappielow on Saturday, tuned into your call and the first six or seven callers on about the Celtic game, all 'genuine shellic fans' btw... Not one of them had been at the game.

You seem to have real comprehension problems. I'm not baiting St Mirren fans. Maybe you should run along, now.

Nearly 10000 at the 1973 Cup Tie between the Clubs at Love Street.

We were in the League below then also and had a smaller average home gate.

Game was played on a Saturday with Season Tickets valid with other punters not getting ripped off.

Fans were mixed also and bottles, cans and stones were flying all over the place.

More civilised now thankfully.

Edited by shull

Got an update from the club a few mins ago to say Saints have sold around 1500 and that last they heard Thistle had sold roughly the same. I believe PTFC haven't sold the front few rows of the North due to weather/view issues with those so the numbers stack up.

So looking at 3,000 odd tickets sold so far. I would expect another 1,000 on that at most giving a gate of around 4,000 on the night.

I can't imagine that figure for ourselves is accurate Div.

Even keeping back the front few rows in the North stand. The stand holds more than 1600 according to wiki.

We've sold out our allocation in the south stand, it would be interesting to know how many that was. Then the main stand mixed section?

Either way, it's building up to be a great night for all.

Quite simply. There was no reason to change this to a Friday night. The club are coming the cnut with the fans.

Saturdays are for football. Not sodden, (and it will be), Friday night. My grandkid can't go because he's at his fecking dad's, (the ersoal), (his dad that is), so it means I don't need to be forced to watch it.

Wait a minute...............................

Come on ye Friday night fitbaw!

I can't imagine that figure for ourselves is accurate Div.

Even keeping back the front few rows in the North stand. The stand holds more than 1600 according to wiki.

We've sold out our allocation in the south stand, it would be interesting to know how many that was. Then the main stand mixed section?

Either way, it's building up to be a great night for all.

There are around 250 unsold seats in the north stand.

Given there are no sold out sections of the south stand (the stand is less than 50% full) I'd say that there are very few Thistle fans in there. This is strictly families only.

The mixed section of the main stand has less than 100 seats in it.

I'd say the figure looks pretty accurate.

Edited by davidg

What will annoy me (and what will most likely be the case) is if the West stand is segregated meaning we get half the services. Would be mental saying we can sit side by side in the Main and South stands but can't in the West.

Probably not particularly well put but you get the point.

Edited by sm74

What will annoy me (and what and what will most likely be the case) is if the West stand is segregated meaning we get half the services. Would be mental saying we can sit side by side in the Main and South stands but can't in the West.

Especially if its for half a dozen Plastic Whistle fans.

What will annoy me (and what and what will most likely be the case) is if the West stand is segregated meaning we get half the services. Would be mental saying we can sit side by side in the Main and South stands but can't in the West.

FFS

I'll only get half a pie ???? thumbdown.gif

There are around 250 unsold seats in the north stand.

Given there are no sold out sections of the south stand (the stand is less than 50% full) I'd say that there are very few Thistle fans in there. This is strictly families only.

The mixed section of the main stand has less than 100 seats in it.

I'd say the figure looks pretty accurate.

South stand is not for families only. Anybody can go there, just don't swear. Me and the mate will be in there as usual for a cup game since we don't like the west stand when it is shared with away fans.