Forth Road Bridge

shull

So the Natsis are happy and they think they are off the hook. They f**ked up massively by cutting maintenance budgets on the bridge and cancelling work that was already overdue. The bridge breaks, the shit hits the fan, for 3-4 weeks businesses are severely damaged and commuters are massively inconvenienced. The SNP throw everything at it, including workers building the new crossing, and they now look like they'll get it open just in time for the holiday period....and how the Natsis cheer.

Its just more evidence that the Natsis care more about the party than they do Scotland.

I think you'll find that it was numbnuts coming on and blaming the SNP that started it all. Just because more than one person disagrees with his lies and misrepresentations does not necessarily constitute "ganging up", it could just mean that more than one person disagrees with him.

You are right though, it was a much better thread when it was just me blaming your bus. smile.png

What I read from bluto's post is that its more than just "ganging up".

Its ganging up and hurling personal abuse.

That's what you do ernie. You post personal abuse at folk you disagree with. And you like to do it with a gang behind you and you do it over the internet because you are an internet hardman. A classic keyboard warrior.

You are the sort of animal who would run a mile in real life.

You are filth ernie. Lowlife filth.

Yes, and that is personal abuse. Personal for you.

Kunt.

So the Natsis are happy and they think they are off the hook. They f**ked up massively by cutting maintenance budgets on the bridge and cancelling work that was already overdue. The bridge breaks, the shit hits the fan, for 3-4 weeks businesses are severely damaged and commuters are massively inconvenienced. The SNP throw everything at it, including workers building the new crossing, and they now look like they'll get it open just in time for the holiday period....and how the Natsis cheer.

Its just more evidence that the Natsis care more about the party than they do Scotland.

I thought it was indirectly run and financed by a quango?

I thought it was indirectly run and financed by a quango?

See this is the kind of thing I'm talking about. When the tolls are cut the SNP took all the credit. When that decision and a serious lack of underfunding then left the quango short of finance to pay for bridge maintenance that was all the quangos fault. When the bridge breaks as a result of a serious lack of maintenance and a direct decision signed off by the Minister for Transport - Derek McKay - that's the quango's fault. But when the bridge gets fixed just in time for the period where transport levels will be cut massively over the holiday period the Natsi supporters on here and elsewhere praise the Scottish Government for their "successes" in only causing 3-4 weeks of misery for everyone affected.

These nationalists are not patriots. The only thing they are interested in is in keeping the SNP in power, in retaining the jobs of the few in the hope that they can someone trough out at the top table. They aren't even interested in their single issue policy any more as the party move to distance themselves from any talk of Independence for Scotland. There's no principle, nothing the party believes in, and it's a government that runs its policies around opinion polls. It's a sad state of affairs for Scotland and it shows the woeful lack of a gene pool in the Scottish political establishment. Shame.

See this is the kind of thing I'm talking about. When the tolls are cut the SNP took all the credit. When that decision and a serious lack of underfunding then left the quango short of finance to pay for bridge maintenance that was all the quangos fault. When the bridge breaks as a result of a serious lack of maintenance and a direct decision signed off by the Minister for Transport - Derek McKay - that's the quango's fault. But when the bridge gets fixed just in time for the period where transport levels will be cut massively over the holiday period the Natsi supporters on here and elsewhere praise the Scottish Government for their "successes" in only causing 3-4 weeks of misery for everyone affected.

These nationalists are not patriots. The only thing they are interested in is in keeping the SNP in power, in retaining the jobs of the few in the hope that they can someone trough out at the top table. They aren't even interested in their single issue policy any more as the party move to distance themselves from any talk of Independence for Scotland. There's no principle, nothing the party believes in, and it's a government that runs its policies around opinion polls. It's a sad state of affairs for Scotland and it shows the woeful lack of a gene pool in the Scottish political establishment. Shame.

And yet support for the SNP continues to grow according to the polls.

I blame the SNP.

Guest TPAFKATS

No quite, tony.... it's make do and mend.

Will this patch hold till I have to traverse it with fat Yanks/Aussies etc in April?

Mending. Fixing. Meh...

Not sure if the bridge will hold, is a fat yank bigger or smaller than a dicko?

Hey, look, someone read that I was going to be pissed tonight and thought they could get away with a post of more than 6 words.

And you obviously don't know me, at all.

#thichasfcuk

brilliant. he complains about you abusing people and then calls you, in quick succession, an animal, filth, lowlife filth and finally a c**t.

Nope, still had my legs. Whether they were working properly is debatable.

I was fine until I went onto the vodka at the end of the night. Nothing at all to do with all the cider before that of course, no siree, nothing to do with that at all.

Is this the time when you were overly generous about oaksoft's intellect...?