January Signing Targets

Sweeper07

I would not trust Murray with money in January.

Murray has good players at the club but has failed to get performances out them... Webster is not a bad player Watson is not a bad player yet Murray can't seem to get them playing!

His signings have been shocking Agnew scores goals occasionally but can't tackle can't pass and can't run. Conlan can't seem to do anything that relates to football. Howieson is getting worse as is McMullan in fact the more the season goes on the worse the team gets!

And why resign Allan Gow?

He's done nothing to help the player's from the U20s!

So give Murray money and I think it will just cost us more to get possibly relegated!

The squad is never going to get promoted but should not be anywhere near relegation zone!

I think it's more of a gamble to give a New manager money than it is to give Murray more money!

Do you think so ? I don't . Especially as at this moment in time it's true !!

I didn't realise you were being serious suggesting that Dumbarton are a bigger club than Saints. If only you'd told Murray that back in the summer we wouldn't be in the state we are now :-)

Released by Hamilton today. Played under Murray for Dumbarton, would add a bit of dig to the midfield.

A month short of my 59th Birthday...... I would add dig to our current midfield..........

I always said Nairn County missed out when I didn't sign in '82....

I didn't realise you were being serious suggesting that Dumbarton are a bigger club than Saints. If only you'd told Murray that back in the summer we wouldn't be in the state we are now :-)

I didnt realise you had trouble reading. I never said that . That would be plainly ridiculous.

I DID say that the player would have to take a step down , which , at the moment is actually true !!

Very simple really , They are 7th & we are one place below in 8th so he WOULD be taking a step down as i said ....unless you think that going from 7th to 8th is Up??

Numbers a problem too Bud ?

I didnt realise you had trouble reading. I never said that . That would be plainly ridiculous.

I DID say that the player would have to take a step down , which , at the moment is actually true !!

Very simple really , They are 7th & we are one place below in 8th so he WOULD be taking a step down as i said ....unless you think that going from 7th to 8th is Up??

Numbers a problem too Bud ?

Seriously? Calm down.

Yup - he's got talent but never got over the rough treatment dished out at the start of the season and without the confidence to take a player on he's not worth a place in the team. Best all round if he went back to Celtic in January.

And how they laughed when I said after the home league game against Livi that he was too slight for this league and defenders would soon cotton on to how easily brushed aside he is.

He will be a player in a year or so if he can strengthen himself, of that there is no doubt, but playing him now, in our team and in this league, will put the boy off football for life