No League Home Win Till At Least 2016?

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, Rae needs to be backed, let him choose his assistant and give him a chance to sort us out.

Not disagreeing but the fact that our second tier survival rests with Rae is a measure of how dire things are. Rae is virtually untested as a manager but he gives the impression he thinks he should be at a higher level. I worry that he is already rehearsing his excuses for this blip on his CV.

Agreed, Rae needs to be backed, let him choose his assistant and give him a chance to sort us out.

Pish! You and most other folk on here had this solely down to the last manager and frequently stated that 'with a squad as good as ours we should be at the promotion play off end of the table'. Doesn't look that way does it?

You were a big campaigner for the removal of the last manager, you pleased with your something knew?

I said weeks ago there were more than a couple of players avoiding a beasting at the expense of that last manager. Here we are.

Pish! You and most other folk on here had this solely down to the last manager and frequently stated that 'with a squad as good as ours we should be at the promotion play off end of the table'. Doesn't look that way does it?

You were a big campaigner for the removal of the last manager, you pleased with your something knew?

I said weeks ago there were more than a couple of players avoiding a beasting at the expense of that last manager. Here we are.

I think Rae is better equipped to deal with that than Murray is at this stage in his career.

Naw, you will find several posts from me criticising the playersnthe last manager brought in who have stuffed us with their ineptitude.

Agnew - Wage Thief, there are so many things he can't do.

Carswell - we will find out whe he gets his debut

Conlon - never seen again

Howieson - one good game in ten

Webster - statuesque

Clangers - Woeful

Gow - why people on here thought it was good business of Murray to give him another contract baffles me to this day? He only actually contributed 30 minutes of effort last season.

Naw, you will find several posts from me criticising the playersnthe last manager brought in who have stuffed us with their ineptitude.

Webster - statuesque

Clangers - Woeful

Gow - why people on here thought it was good business of Murray to give him another contract baffles me to this day? He only actually contributed 30 minutes of effort last season.

Dinae be a mug. The next few games will show if we had a manager that had a team punching above where they should be. You shouted plenty loud enough about the manager, I didn't hear anywhere near as mch about th players. No manager will have a decent budget. Rae will have the chance of building a team around a few decent players, the last manager did not have that. So you can shove your hindsight summary.

Webster - statuesque

Clangers - Woeful

You'll be lucky to find a person, any person on this forum, much less 'people' who thought Alan Gow re-signing was good business.

I am in Glasgow at the mo and a close friend of Webster basically said we put the squeeze on him to sign as he was and if its to be believed he was going to a premier side

His plan was to leave in Jan but it looks like his plan has fallen has through his agent has already told him the premier side has dropped interest

No f**king wonder. They'd have took one look at him getting hung out of by the (before today) 2nd worst side in the league and run a mile.

If he wants to leave and believes he's better than the level he's currently 'performing' at, then by all means please go.

No f**king wonder. They'd have took one look at him getting hung out of by the (before today) 2nd worst side in the league and run a mile.

If he wants to leave and believes he's better than the level he's currently 'performing' at, then by all means please go.

The player he WAS is what we have been crying out for!

The player he IS fits our trend of naff non-defending pointing at and blaming others shitebag wasters that we are used to!

Dinae be a mug. The next few games will show if we had a manager that had a team punching above where they should be. You shouted plenty loud enough about the manager, I didn't hear anywhere near as mch about th players. No manager will have a decent budget. Rae will have the chance of building a team around a few decent players, the last manager did not have that. So you can shove your hindsight summary.

Too lazy to check you got it wa-aaaaay wrong.. No shit Sherlock?

If his attitude is right and he is fit Gow will be a good signing. He will get goals from midfield and create chances.

Reckon it's a clean slate for any of the players who let us down last season. If the new manager sees fit to retain any of them then as far as I am concerned they get a clean break and I'll judge them on what I see next season.

Gow was bloody awful during many of his appearances in the second half of the season but he did play very well against Motherwell and maybe with a full pre-season and a bit of Sports Science applied he might turn out to be a decent signing.

PM received....... Club to be re-named ST Auld Sevconians FC...

New motto 'One Team, Several Wage Thiefs'

When he came to us last season i don't think he had played for a while .

With a full pre season and hopefully his injury troubles behind him , he could turn out to be good player for us .

Could be a good player for us in the championship. With a full pre season behind him and staying fit I think he could do a good job. Needs to have the right attitude to succeed

Swimming against the tide but I'm happy enough with this signing and see potential for it working out.

I saw enough in several games to see that he has the ability to make an impact.

Games that he didn't, who did?

He was also dropped after one of his best games which could have had an affect.

New season... new manager... fresh start.

every signing is a risk. In our new circumstances we have to take a bigger risk and hope for the best. We have to get lucky.

It is AG's last chance, he will give it his all and I do think he will be a success for us this time.

I know it is at a completely different level but Celtic 'got lucky' with Henrik Larsson and it could happen for us with Alan Gow.

I'm open minded.

The standard in the Championship is rank. Guys like Lyle & Buchanan were amongst the top scorers FFS.

Gow may be able to do a turn.

Gow would probably walk into the majority of the teams in this league .

You'll be lucky to find a person, any person on this forum, much less 'people' who thought Alan Gow re-signing was good business.

Just a handful for your perusal.