Dumbarton V St Mirren Spfl Championship 12/12/15

shull

I have to agree, what exactly is it that some have seen in previous games that would suggest we can go to Dumbarton and win.

Maybe just trying to look on the upside for a change. Relentless negativity isn't making me feel any better about things.

Also we were informed that Morton would stuff us and that Raith would stuff us and yet neither happened.

Indeed. If we don't get stuffed said usual posters vanish. If we do they came back and say told you so :lol:

Personally I don't think we will win this. We might draw but that's as good as i can see it getting, hope I'm wrong as we really need a win.

I am going and I expect a reaction after the shit we have had all season. Let's face it if he loses his time as manager will surely be at an end

If he was going to be sacked, then the BOD would have done it weeks ago when it was apparent that he was completely out of his depth. Nope they are going to sit this out hoping for the best, and somehow expect Murray to turn it around in the next 4 games and ultimately avoid relegation and save them money by avoiding another pay off.

If he was going to be sacked, then the BOD would have done it weeks ago when it was apparent that he was completely out of his depth. Nope they are going to sit this out hoping for the best, and somehow expect Murray to turn it around in the next 4 games and ultimately avoid relegation and save them money by avoiding another pay off.

Doubt the BoD will sack Ian Murray. Quite apart from the fact that they have lost their collective mojo and clearly can't pick a decent manager anymore they value and enjoy their "good guys" reputation amongst the journos and pundits more than the opinions of the fans.

Agree the four games coming up is probably a stage where they are hoping our fortunes will change and our position may look slightly healthier. I can't help think though, after Dumbartons win on Saturday taking them above us, if we fail to beat them on Saturday then his position surely must be up for review.

How big is the away end at this place? Surprised it's not all ticket.

Stadium holds 2000 in total, so maybe just under1000 for away fans.More than enough capacity for our support which as we keeping hearing is apathetic. If we were doing well then tickets would probably be needed.