Dumbarton V St Mirren Spfl Championship 12/12/15

shull

Stadium holds 2000 in total, so maybe just under1000 for away fans.More than enough capacity for our support which as we keeping hearing is apathetic. If we were doing well then tickets would probably be needed.

The away support has been good all season despite terrible form. Didn't we have like 600 in Falkirk?

I would expect a decent crowd as its a relatively local game at a ground we have never played a competitive game at before.

Home match for me. 10 minutes along the road. I suspect I will drag myself along with a degree of reluctance, laced with a generous helping of apathy.

Try Alcohol Bud....

Must admit its really helped me over the last 18 months. Makes things less clearer and reality also blurred

HAPPY DAYS oops.gif

We'll be at the game hopefully. Booked trains via Carlisle which is currently under water :(. Hope we make it as we've done ok at the games we've been at so far. Wins at Annan and QOS and a draw at Morton.

They're hoping to get the line north of Carlisle running again by noon, today. Big ask...

I had to come south yesterday via Embra, Alnmouth York etc.... Quite busy.

Why would it be cancelled. The cup has a certain priority I get that but with ties in the next round due jan 9 it gives them a few midweek dates to play it.

I believe that postponed cup games go midweek/weekend till they get played. In saying that the weather has cleared up so it should be fine.

I'm going and bar Cappielow it's my first away day this season. Hopefully a much needed win but it's very much hope over expectation. A defeat and surely the board will have to seriously consider the managers position as it would probably see us drop into the play off spot.

Stags Head on Glasgow Rd (across from Dumbarton East station) is probably the best bet.

Do they still ban football tops in there? Remember being in there before a preseason game about 10 years ago and they wouldn't serve a bloke who was wearing an Argentina shirt.

Edited by scottd