Dumbarton V St Mirren Spfl Championship 12/12/15

shull

Do they still ban football tops in there? Remember being in there before a preseason game about 10 years ago and they wouldn't serve a bloke who was wearing an Argentina shirt.

You never know when a Brazil supporting casual might walk in to a Dumbarton boozer.

Safe decision IMO.

Do they still ban football tops in there? Remember being in there before a preseason game about 10 years ago and they wouldn't serve a bloke who was wearing an Argentina shirt.

Not sure, but can't see it. Seems to be the congregation point for Sons fans, so would be surprised if they don't allow colours.

No I never want us to lose but I do believe it simply has to be a win tomorrow for the manager. do you agree I mean are we now so bad we would accept a point

Depends how the game pans out, if we go behind then I'll take a point all day. As for the manager he can leave any time he likes.

This is a must win game.

When was the last time we won one of these? I sadly see defeat by about 2 goals. I hope I'm wrong but I just can't see us winning this. Still scared by the 5-0 and 3-0 pumpings to Motherwell and Ross County last season.

This is a must win game.

When was the last time we won one of these? I sadly see defeat by about 2 goals. I hope I'm wrong but I just can't see us winning this. Still scared by the 5-0 and 3-0 pumpings to Motherwell and Ross County last season.

Have a drink Sir to help you calm down and relax.

Still swithering about this. I could be there and in my seat within 10 minutes, but still struggling to muster any enthusiasm. It feels like pissing £18 into the wind. If I do go, it will only be out of some strange sense of obligation.