Dumbarton V St Mirren Spfl Championship 12/12/15

shull

This is a must win game.

When was the last time we won one of these? I sadly see defeat by about 2 goals. I hope I'm wrong but I just can't see us winning this. Still scared by the 5-0 and 3-0 pumpings to Motherwell and Ross County last season.

Aaaaaheeeeem

Watching our board's complete incompetence with managers is becoming like watching that Joey Essex....you just sit their tearing your hair out thinking, "but he can't be that stupid he just can't be, people are paying them so....ohh my God what's he done/said now...hw can't be this stupid......." on and on and on.

I realize I'll probably be in a minority of one here but I'd stick with Murray even if we lose. I'd get rid of Miller as I don't see any improvement since his arrival. Anyway I'd definitely get rid of one and appoint either Longwell or Thompson as assistant and state categorically that it'll be the last change till the end of the season.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Shambles, utter shambles. Murray said we need to beat the part time teams, he can't back it up and we are making absoloutley no progress. Not even a player that we can say has improved under him.

Every player has went backwards, the level of performance has went backwards (somehow) and as a club we are going backwards. FFS we've been slapped enough over the last year as fans.

Please get the manager to f**k right now, he's destroying our club

I realize I'll probably be in a minority of one here but I'd stick with Murray even if we lose. I'd get rid of Miller as I don't see any improvement since his arrival. Anyway I'd definitely get rid of one and appoint either Longwell of Thompson as assistant and state categorically that it'll be the last change till the end of the season.

Yeah definitely in a minority

I realize I'll probably be in a minority of one here but I'd stick with Murray even if we lose. I'd get rid of Miller as I don't see any improvement since his arrival. Anyway I'd definitely get rid of one and appoint either Longwell of Thompson as assistant and state categorically that it'll be the last change till the end of the season.

Have you got a score on us to be relegated?

it has just come to my notice that Danny Lennon resigned from Alloa this week.

Surely our results and performances have been, relatively, worse.

I know it is not quite the same but Danny walked, Iain Murray should do t he honourable thing now.

And,if Alex Miller was going to make any difference,he would have done so by now.