Dumbarton V St Mirren Spfl Championship 12/12/15

shull

it has just come to my notice that Danny Lennon resigned from Alloa this week.

Surely our results and performances have been, relatively, worse.

I know it is not quite the same but Danny walked, Iain Murray should do t he honourable thing now.

And,if Alex Miller was going to make any difference,he would have done so by now.

He's too arrogant to resign. An utter disgrace of a manager.

Never even considered going today. I've already seen too much shite this season. Can't get excited about it either.

A club like ours is always one bad manager away from disaster. We've managed to have 2 in succession.

Get him out.

3 surely? Or did you think Craig was a good manager? Edited by saint in exile

I think that will be his last match.

The players also have to shoulder responsibility, though.

The vitriol as Murray left the pitch was out of order, though. The guy clearly isn't up for the job, but spitting bile at him was unnecessary. As a guy I spoke to as we were leaving said, the guy isn't deliberately trying to f**k us over.

In terms of individuals it's hard to give pass marks to anyone after that second half.

Kelly and Carswell were good first half but faded in the second. Apart from that... Yeah Mallan is a good player and has more talent than the rest of our forward players combined, he isn't experienced enough to do it consistently yet. But yeah no one else gets a positive mention.

Gallagher and Shankland are the worst Saints strike force I've ever seen. We had plenty of possession and territory and even chances today, especially first half. However none of them even look like they're going to score. Shankland makes Ball look mobile and Gallagher is just a headless chicken. I'd get shot of them both in January.

Agnew isn't up to it, another woeful performance from him today. How he keeps Morgan out the team I have no idea. Webster and Langfield offer so little for two such experienced players.

The new manager will have a rebuilding in job in the window. The problem he will have is getting other teams to take these duds off our hands.

I think that will be his last match.

The players also have to shoulder responsibility, though.

The vitriol as Murray left the pitch was out of order, though. The guy clearly isn't up for the job, but spitting bile at him was unnecessary. As a guy I spoke to as we were leaving said, the guy isn't deliberately trying to f**k us over.

Exactly it could be his first and only full time gig. He isn't wanting this to happen week in week out.

Time to part ways.

Who's next in the firing line? Thommo for manager?