Dumbarton V St Mirren Spfl Championship 12/12/15

shull

In terms of individuals it's hard to give pass marks to anyone after that second half.

Kelly and Carswell were good first half but faded in the second. Apart from that... Yeah Mallan is a good player and has more talent than the rest of our forward players combined, he isn't experienced enough to do it consistently yet. But yeah no one else gets a positive mention.

Gallagher and Shankland are the worst Saints strike force I've ever seen. We had plenty of possession and territory and even chances today, especially first half. However none of them even look like they're going to score. Shankland makes Ball look mobile and Gallagher is just a headless chicken. I'd get shot of them both in January.

Agnew isn't up to it, another woeful performance from him today. How he keeps Morgan out the team I have no idea. Webster and Langfield offer so little for two such experienced players.

The new manager will have a rebuilding in job in the window. The problem he will have is getting other teams to take these duds off our hands.

Shankland looked a very decent player when he arrived though, mobile and prepared to shoot any chance he got, we seem to be really good at making decent players look bad and for that matter unfit.

WTF do they do at Ralston every day, read the papers and play cards?

If the board (or anyone else) were in any doubt that we could be in a relegation battle this season then they won't be now.

Horrible for anyone to lose their job but very, very difficult to imagine Murray turning this around.

Said it before though, even with a new man in there's no guarantee the rot will stop. Could still go down as happened last season.

Shankland looked a very decent player when he arrived though, mobile and prepared to shoot any chance he got, we seem to be really good at making decent players look bad and for that matter unfit.

WTF do they do at Ralston every day, read the papers and play cards?

Well, they don't appear to practice shooting, defending, set pieces, don't do speed work, stamina work, tactical awareness, etc, etc, etc.

Fuxxake chaps, not on to gloat, just happy our season's working out OK given that it's not so long since our manager was attracting the oppobrium that your chap now gets.

Two thoughts and looking for answers from your side.

1. Can you afford to get rid of him?

2. Will replacing the manager be enough?

Did I see that Reid was playing central midfield today? What the feck is the point in that? It's probably the area where we have most options, so we chuck a rightback in there. The team selections over the last few weeks have been those of a desperate man - he's doing the equivalent of "clear all" when playing Football Manager. The only thing he's not done is change the goalie.

Go now.

Everybody has to take responsibility for the shambles this season , but you have to put Murray out of his misery and that's three rubbish appointments since Danny left so the board have a lot to answer for , also it's the players that go out on park week in week out and get the rubbish results , maybe at least the senior players need to look at themselves too.

Next managerial appoint is huge and needs to be right or maybe we will end up another part time club with no money and no prospects of going anywhere.

Did I see that Reid was playing central midfield today? What the feck is the point in that? It's probably the area where we have most options, so we chuck a rightback in there. The team selections over the last few weeks have been those of a desperate man - he's doing the equivalent of "clear all" when playing Football Manager. The only thing he's not done is change the goalie.

Go now.

I wouldn't surprised if that was Alex Miller's idea.

Fuxxake chaps, not on to gloat, just happy our season's working out OK given that it's not so long since our manager was attracting the oppobrium that your chap now gets.

Can we afford not to ?

Players , by & large who HE signed & who HE has five days a week to train & coach !!!

Players are responsible for themselves. Murray shouldn't be there to watch their everyday of their lives. If player wants to waste himself that's his choice. Lennon let the cup team f**k the rest of our season by being on the piss for a week.

The players, young and older, need to take a long hard look at themselves. The manager doesn't have what it takes, but he's not being helped by some of the imposters he's putting on the park. For example, up front we've got Thommo (a Saints legend), and Gallagher and Shankland both of whom were meant to be great young prospects. None of them have done anything this season. Thommo hasn't looked interested in most of the games I've seen.

The most entertaining aspect of the game the day was when some bloke who was sat behind me was giving wee mallan pelters and mallans old man who was sat in front me Stood up and told the bloke in no uncertain terms to shut it or he was gonna take the ride outside and bust him... Apart from that it was a Shytee day..

Yeah I was sitting next to them, and he was properly seething.

Mallan's older sister is lovely though.

The most entertaining aspect of the game the day was when some bloke who was sat behind me was giving wee mallan pelters and mallans old man who was sat in front me Stood up and told the bloke in no uncertain terms to shut it or he was gonna take the ride outside and bust him... Apart from that it was a Shytee day..

He would have as well

He's a hardy chap

Club needs selling, otherwise next up is just a bit part player in a feckin British b movie. Joke is well and truly on us now.

I'd commend Morton on that result today. Feel good factor there to be enjoyed. I believe you actually should have won in that bear pit today.