Dumbarton V St Mirren Spfl Championship 12/12/15

shull

I think that will be his last match.

The players also have to shoulder responsibility, though.

The vitriol as Murray left the pitch was out of order, though. The guy clearly isn't up for the job, but spitting bile at him was unnecessary. As a guy I spoke to as we were leaving said, the guy isn't deliberately trying to f**k us over.

Grow a pair of balls mate.

The guy screwed us over by being a wage thieve from day one. He is a crook that deserve every word he gets.

Just back via the Paisley Film Festival (but that is another story). To-day summed us up. 4-4-2 against a part-time team and we have two defensive midfielders giving us effectively a back six. Mallan playing out wide when he can do far more damage through the centre. Jack and Victor would make a better strike force than the one we have.

If anyone thinks Murray's resignation will change things then they had better hope for a whole new squad during the transfer window as this is the poorest assembly of players in the the stripes for many a year. Unfit, unbalanced squad, lets-try-this-in-desperation tactics, shit players and zero confidence. We are certainly in a relegation battle against part timers whoever takes over.

The players, young and older, need to take a long hard look at themselves. The manager doesn't have what it takes, but he's not being helped by some of the imposters he's putting on the park. For example, up front we've got Thommo (a Saints legend), and Gallagher and Shankland both of whom were meant to be great young prospects. None of them have done anything this season. Thommo hasn't looked interested in most of the games I've seen.

Dangerous to slag off Mr unfinished business on this forum

Club needs selling, otherwise next up is just a bit part player in a feckin British b movie. Joke is well and truly on us now.

I'd commend Morton on that result today. Feel good factor there to be enjoyed. I believe you actually should have won in that bear pit today.

Thanks for the thought on the result. not in great nick and have seen few games this season.

In terms of seeling, mibbies, imo most clubs need something like the Hearts models. Can't be convinced that wealthy Chairmen, no matter how benevolent are the way forward.

I know that seems pessimistic but i'm old and have seen to much shite happen.

I hope the saints do well, I hope the derbies continue and that fitba gets on to a proper financial footing.

The level of vitriol levelled at Drew is a bloody disgrace. Some of our supporters go on about the two Glasgow clubs having shitty fans but at times the gruesome twosomes fans could teach our fans nothing about diabolical behaviour. So it's OK for our fans to howl abuse and vent spleen but it's not OK for Drew to suggest it was OTT? Murray has been a disaster but our predicament is certainly not all of his making. If the fans had let Murray walk off the park in stony silence, it would have spoken volumes and shown a touch of class. Got to agree with Oaky that a load of our fans want to have a right good look at themselves and get a life.

The level of vitriol levelled at Drew is a bloody disgrace. Some of our supporters go on about the two Glasgow clubs having shitty fans but at times the gruesome twosomes fans could teach our fans nothing about diabolical behaviour. So it's OK for our fans to howl abuse and vent spleen but it's not OK for Drew to suggest it was OTT? Murray has been a disaster but our predicament is certainly not all of his making. If the fans had let Murray walk off the park in stony silence, it would have spoken volumes and shown a touch of class. Got to agree with Oaky that a load of our fans want to have a right good look at themselves and get a life.

FFS

Drew must go.

He was charging an outrageous 3 quid a drink in his Playhut yesterday.

Lapdance was cool though.

FFS

Drew must go.

He was charging an outrageous 3 quid a drink in his Playhut yesterday.

Lapdance was cool though.

If it was £3 for a large gin and tonic I'd pay it quite happily. Assuming Mrs. Drew didn't provide the lapdance personally, I hope she wasn't too annoyed.