Sad Days Indeed

Can't believe we are actually heading to Dumbarton yes Dumbarton and it's a big deal that we win. We had left Diddy teams like these behind and the decline that's set in from the top down is embarrassing. The manager is a joke and if he can't beat a part time team tomorrow please somebody grow a pair and sack this jester.

Can't believe we are actually heading to Dumbarton yes Dumbarton and it's a big deal that we win. We had left Diddy teams like these behind and the decline that's set in from the top down is embarrassing. The manager is a joke and if he can't beat a part time team tomorrow please somebody grow a pair and sack this jester.

You can't believe it? You should have listened to elvis he predicted this all along.

Will be even sadder if we lose.

It feels like we have travelled back 2 decades to the mid 90's when the club was on its knees relying on a shed load of young players.

We don't have a devine right to come down here and pump any team. Think a few of our players (and some fans) have a bit of a culture shock. Every team in this division (apart from us) have been really well drilled and organised. It was going to take time for the manager to adjust to full time, I believe he underestimated the size of the task here, the players have underestimated the opposition pretty much every week, apart from Rangers where we gave them 2 decent games.

I haven't been blown away by the quality in the division but you need to roll up the sleeves and earn 3 points week in week out.

Yes we have no right. We do however have the right to believe we can beat part time teams

We should have the right to believe we can beat them but I wouldn't back us against East Stirling just now.

Dumbarton will likely have a defensive partnership of Darren Barr and Frazer Wright, they will be tough to crack. Rangers struggled to break them down at Ibrox the other week, this games not a gimmy.

I think there is a huge difference between part time teams now and even 10 years ago when we were last in this division. Sports scientists, new fitness regimes ect mean the gap in fitness between full time teams and part time teams has shortened by some distance. Them having a game midweek and us having a 2 week break should take its toll but nothing is guaranteed.

Indeed. It would be nice if people would wait for us to lose before they unleash the doom.

To be fair there has been absolutely nothing to be positive about this season. Murray had delivered a team who leak soft goals week in week out, and a forward line who couldn't score in a brothel. Oh and a midfield who get overrun week in week out.

Apart from this we should be fine as Murray said we're not far from where he wants us to be.

To be fair there has been absolutely nothing to be positive about this season. Murray had delivered a team who leak soft goals week in week out, and a forward line who couldn't score in a brothel. Oh and a midfield who get overrun week in week out.

Apart from this we should be fine as Murray said we're not far from where he wants us to be.

You're absolutely correct but I don't feel that relentless predictive negativity is getting anyone anywhere.

Lose this scottd and you'll see negativity. This season a club just relegated from the top league hasn't competed with anyone. Don't give me the bullshit it's too many young players. Murray did have a budget he did supposedly know this division but so far he has been a disaster. If he can't win at Dumbarton he shouldn't be manager and I firmly believe most saints fans are of the same opinion. My main point is that it's so sad that we are practically fretting over a big game at Dumbarton? We should be professional and our training and superior skill should shine through. If we lose this we will go 9th which is beyond a bloody joke and it would also put us in danger of another relegation. I expect a 2-0 win

Lose this scottd and you'll see negativity. This season a club just relegated from the top league hasn't competed with anyone. Don't give me the bullshit it's too many young players. Murray did have a budget he did supposedly know this division but so far he has been a disaster. If he can't win at Dumbarton he shouldn't be manager and I firmly believe most saints fans are of the same opinion. My main point is that it's so sad that we are practically fretting over a big game at Dumbarton? We should be professional and our training and superior skill should shine through. If we lose this we will go 9th which is beyond a bloody joke and it would also put us in danger of another relegation. I expect a 2-0 win

Im going today and hoping for a win but certainly nit expecting one. What makes you think based on form this season we are going to beat any team by 2 goals. Id be delighted in our current plight just to see a win of any sorts but this will be a mighty hard game against a team in form. Your expectations are part of the current problem. Yes we should be capable of winning a game like this but do I expect it, no I don't.

5th?