Sad Days Indeed

If it's bothering people so much, then get a life.

Life not dominated by following and worrying about a football team is actually quite enjoyable.

I used to go to almost every home and away game but my commitment to following Saints began to wane about 5 years ago.

Now, I can't even be arsed driving 20 minutes to Dumbarton today.

I'll enjoy sitting on my arse doing nothing this afternoon, rather than sitting freezing my tits off watching yet another shite performance.

If we get better, I'll go back, but I feel that I've done my bit, particularly through the 90's, and if I'm labelled a part timer, then I honestly couldn't give a flying f**k.cool.png

Edited by FTOF

If it's bothering people so much, then get a life.

Life not dominated by following and worrying about a football team is actually quite enjoyable.

I used to go to almost every home and away game but my commitment to following Saints began to wane about 5 years ago.

Now, I can't even be arsed driving 20 minutes to Dumbarton today.

I'll enjoy sitting on my arse doing nothing this afternoon, rather than sitting freezing my tits off watching yet another shite performance.

Correct attitude. This will be my first away game this season bar Crappielow and firstly it's an Xmas day out with a football match thrown in and secondly I'm an anorrak who even at my age gets excited about visiting a new ground (for me) for the first time. A win would be a nice bonus to what will be a good day out regardless.

Shull you have been moaning and groaning for three weeks. Sack the manager sack the manager, bring back Danny, sack him the lot of them you say. Your more down than me and I am going today and I will support my team as I always do. It doesn't make it good tho does it . Are you going or are you staying home at protest of the prices again?

Shull you have been moaning and groaning for three weeks. Sack the manager sack the manager, bring back Danny, sack him the lot of them you say. Your more down than me and I am going today and I will support my team as I always do. It doesn't make it good tho does it . Are you going or are you staying home at protest of the prices again?

I am working Norrie and saving Money for another Pantomime next Sunday. Love the Krankies.

If I get a hire near to Dumbarton after the Match, I will keep an eye oot for you.

Murray must go.

Come on the Saints.

If you look at the goals for and against, that the teams from 4th-7th have, there isnt a great deal in it. Morton have played 16 games and scored 16 goals(2more than us), though sit 4th in the league.

As much as we are leaking poor goals, we have one of the worst goals for stats in the league.

I havent been overly impressed with any team above us, apart from maybe hibs and falkirk. The rest should be teams we should be at least matching.

Aye 3 weeks.

You've been bleating for near on 2 years FFS.

If football makes you this depressed why do you continue to go?

There are many other things to do on a Saturday which must be more pleasant right now involving your family.

I know there are for me.

FT 1-0

No surprise and a fair scoreline. The fact it is no surprise is the reason Ian Murray's reign as Saints manager is now over.

Standard performance under him. No organisation, no imagination, no flair and no fight. No wonder we are where we are.

He will go down as the worst manager in this clubs long history.

The krankies are weird .

3-1 Saints .

Mr Murray and the BOD are even weirder

Another 3 points lost and now only 4 points off bottom spot.

He should have been sacked at least 2 months ago to give the next incumbent a serious chance in preparing for the January clear out and signing some actual footballers who can play at this level.

Sad days - really?

Sad months of intransigence and incompetence.

Murray away tomorrow or Monday - AT LAST.

No one could do worse!! (Except maybe a Board member acting as manager)

Oaksoft I love this team. I was there I don't take any pleasure moaning or seeing ian lose his job. I just can't watch and say nothing. Crucially I do not shout at games I thought the abuse he got was a wee bit too much

Change title to...

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

Lol