Latest Betting

Nor I you. But you are promoting a name who has very little experience in football, and who's only senior experience ended in him - a very unpopular coach amongst all of his charges - being sacked.

I wasn't actually promoting him, but i consider that his years of experience playing and captaining his country at various age groups, playing abroad and at a high level in England, as well as his obvious link with St Mirren and his recent roles in youth development would make him infinitely more suitable for the position than you...and no, i don't want you to name any names, i'm not remotely interested.

Dont believe a word of what you have said about Fullarton in either of your posts.

I think most of his sources are from forums and messageboards. In these mixed up times, if you can't believe what is on those forums what can you believe?

2 things

Am I not allowed to have a wish list

And

If he's a millionaire then he won't need the big money

2 things

Am I not allowed an opinion that the suggestion of Steve Clarke is ridiculous?

And if he's a millionaire then wont have the motivation to go through all the hard work, stress and shite for peanuts!

There is more chance of me winning the lottery this week than Steve Clarke becoming Saints manager. And i haven't bought a ticket by the way.

Just such a ridiculous suggestion.

The guy will be a millionaire. He isn't going to get out of bed in the morning for the cash we would pay him!

I know of a friend of Johnny Bute who millionaire . He works at Sainsbury in London packing shelves none of the staff know of his wealth as he wants to meet and be treated like normal. So stranger things have happened but like you would be surprised if Steve Clark was to come to Saints.

2 things

Am I not allowed an opinion that the suggestion of Steve Clarke is ridiculous?

And if he's a millionaire then wont have the motivation to go through all the hard work, stress and shite for peanuts!

There is more chance of me winning the lottery this week than Steve Clarke becoming Saints manager. And i haven't bought a ticket by the way.

Why not, it's the only way we'll have fan run club. whistling.gif