New Manager

dmc

Your doing well I will give you that but if we sort ourselves out we can still catch you and let's be honest it will not be long until we're back above you

That's a big "if", who is going to come in to a club, up for sale & struggling in a relegation battle, with no cash to strengthen in the window??

As for being back above us, this may take a while, as we have a good youth system back in order and with Duffy's contacts down south, we seem to be able to bring in some pretty handy loanees!!

Enjoy your brief moment in the sun.

You've spent the vast majority of your history below us and you'll spend the vast majority of your future below us too.

Your fleeting moments come around every generation or so, savour them.

I personally am not as confident as you due to the fact this has been a slide of unknown proportion for us. Given no one wants to invest in our club and the directors have no cash I can see nails firing into the coffin as we stand and watch.

Make no mistake. This could end us if we descend to the next tier down.

I personally am not as confident as you due to the fact this has been a slide of unknown proportion for us. Given no one wants to invest in our club and the directors have no cash I can see nails firing into the coffin as we stand and watch.

Make no mistake. This could end us if we descend to the next tier down.

It's not been unknown at all. We have been in this position several times in the last 25 years.

Very few people want to invest in Scottish football these days. Why would they? It's a lose lose situation. There's no money to be made even if we succeed and there's hassle and pressure if it goes badly.

I don't think any of the clubs in this league have 'investors' per se. They just spend what comes in, like we do. I would hope any new owners would carry this mantra forward. I certainly don't want anyone investing in our club and then creating debt to them. Or even worse, them investing and listing our ground as security on their investment.

Unless anyone is willing to invest money that they are immediately willing to write off they can keep it.

I do agree that relegation to the third tier is certainly a possibility and that really would be disastrous. However, we have been absolutely terrible all season. Yet if the season finished tomorrow we would stay up. We just have to improve slightly over the next 6 months and we will survive and then we can build towards next season.

Morton SORRY but I can never take this mob seriously - they've been back in the league half a season and took a point at ibrox now they are handing out the pep talks about "ah I hope you can get a good manager, be a shame to miss playing you" ha ha get a grip.

Still some football games to be played and points to be had - I wouldn't write us off just yet!

That's a big "if", who is going to come in to a club, up for sale & struggling in a relegation battle, with no cash to strengthen in the window??

As for being back above us, this may take a while, as we have a good youth system back in order and with Duffy's contacts down south, we seem to be able to bring in some pretty handy loanees!!

This is either a clear wind up or one of the biggest examples of self delusion I've ever seen on here!

St Mirren are a bigger and better club than Morton in any way you want to look at it.

I await the usual 'bites' and 'fishy fishy' pish.

This is either a clear wind up or one of the biggest examples of self delusion I've ever seen on here!

St Mirren are a bigger and better club than Morton in any way you want to look at it.

I await the usual 'bites' and 'fishy fishy' pish.

I'll let you choose!! whistling.gif