Updated: Alex Rae Is Our New Manager

I suggested a day or two ago that this is one of the most important decisions that this BoD will have had to make. I'm not at all sure what to make of this. It will certainly be interesting to hear what they have based this decision on.

I'm confident he'll have us comfortable by the end of January , and if any of the players accused of non-trying recently continue their ways ,their feet won't touch the ground!

Knowing our luck he'll be f**king outstanding, and he'll bugger off at the end of the season !

So what do the board think of our shareholders?

We won't rush in, it will be an experienced appointment and don't believe the paper talk.....

Who was the first name mentioned in the papers?

Alex Rae.

I wish him well but not convinced. To be honest, I kinda couldn't give a toss who the next manager was. That's how I feel about things at present.

Last season: We'll appoint a wheeler dealer. What happens? Teale gets the job at the end of the transfer window.

This season: Media report Alex Rae is among the favourites, we're told not to believe that and the board will take their time to appoint an experienced manager. By the end of the week Alex Rae - who has two years of management experience about seven years ago - gets the gig.

It's just bizarre.

Good luck Alex.