Updated: Alex Rae Is Our New Manager

Rae wasn't my choice by any means but I liked the way he constantly tries to influence the game from the sidelines, and I also admire the comments that he was worried about what he saw in the dressing room and what he saw during the game - I think we were all pissed of with Ian Murray's "everything's great and we're very close to where we want to be" pish.

Rae wasn't my choice by any means but I liked the way he constantly tries to influence the game from the sidelines, and I also admire the comments that he was worried about what he saw in the dressing room and what he saw during the game - I think we were all pissed of with Ian Murray's "everything's great and we're very close to where we want to be" pish.

As long he can fix these problems

I think Rae could see Saturday's result coming during training last week going by his comments

Only five people are responsible, and they colluded to ensure that would be the case, now some would have you feel sorry for them..?

I don't feel sorry for them, but in saying that I don't see the other however many % coming up with a solution either. The appointment of Tommy Craig is indefensible, Teale could have had mitigating factors and Murray was, on paper, no worse a choice than Hendrie or Lennon. So, really, you can only haul them over the coals for Tommy Craig. I'd go so far as to say they should take the cost of hiring/firing Craig off of the fee they want for the club. Back to the other X% though, a group you say are being stopped from investing, I genuinely don't think the finance is there within the group to buy the club or make six figure scale investment. Maybe I'm wrong, but we're six years in and it's not really been evident yet.

If the forum owner and his mates don't like other opinions, then perhaps that should be in the Forum Rules, we would all know, and could elect to voice these "Alternative" opinions elsewhere..? Everyones A Winner baby.

The board of the club are wholly responsible for wasting hundreds of thousands of pounds of OUR hard earned on a string of senseless managerial appointments!

To keep trotting out "but they are good guys, whom without there would be no club" is now frankly quite pathetic, and I would suggest demeaning to what they actually achieved!

The consortium boxed themselves in a corner by shutting out nearly half the shareholders of the club!

Since then their decision making process has been based on one aim, and one aim only. That being to enable Five people to sell control of the club to A. N. Other.....

No one forced them to buy into the club, despite what you may hear!

No one forced them to shut out nearly half the shareholders!

But for reasons that defy logic the support are supposed to continue providing them with funds to quite frankly fritter away on a never ending series of Bad decisions because.....?

Tommy Craig, Gary Teale, Ian Murray did not appoint themselves!

Gus and Danny did not elect to end their respective reins with the club!

Only five people are responsible, and they colluded to ensure that would be the case, now some would have you feel sorry for them..?

Tried to quote the nonsense above..who exactly is out there that will take control of the club, at whatever price, and be prepared to invest in the club at a level greater than the current Board?

Also the Board have control, either owned, optioned or by proxy, of over 75% of the shares..a vast majority so not quite sure why you keep referring to the 48?

are people forgetting it's St mirren supporters running the club. Yes they want to sell but not given up as many seem to think. These guys work hard to make the club work within a budget. You can't throw money at the team we don't have. I want to see new blood run the club as much as anyone else but know we are in safe hands until we do. Sorry could not make the pub. Kara and Bobbie decided not to go because of the weather so I took the car Div so no pub visit for me. Catch you another game.

They are businessmen and women first and foremost. St Mirren fans second.

How many potential buyers who could have been great for the club haven't got in the door, as they couldn't/wouldn't match the asking price?

They are businessmen and women first and foremost. St Mirren fans second.

How many potential buyers who could have been great for the club haven't got in the door, as they couldn't/wouldn't match the asking price?

SG was running a supporters' bus while still at school. I reckon that makes him a supporter first :)

If the forum owner and his mates don't like other opinions, then perhaps that should be in the Forum Rules, we would all know, and could elect to voice these "Alternative" opinions elsewhere..? Everyones A Winner baby.

The board of the club are wholly responsible for wasting hundreds of thousands of pounds of OUR hard earned on a string of senseless managerial appointments!

To keep trotting out "but they are good guys, whom without there would be no club" is now frankly quite pathetic, and I would suggest demeaning to what they actually achieved!

The consortium boxed themselves in a corner by shutting out nearly half the shareholders of the club!

Since then their decision making process has been based on one aim, and one aim only. That being to enable Five people to sell control of the club to A. N. Other.....

No one forced them to buy into the club, despite what you may hear!

No one forced them to shut out nearly half the shareholders!

But for reasons that defy logic the support are supposed to continue providing them with funds to quite frankly fritter away on a never ending series of Bad decisions because.....?

Tommy Craig, Gary Teale, Ian Murray did not appoint themselves!

Gus and Danny did not elect to end their respective reins with the club!

So the BOD are responsible. Fine. You've said this ad nauseum for as long as your current alias has been in use but continuing (or trotting out as you put it) the same line over and over hasn't brought your argument any credibility so why not give it a rest instead of bringing it to almost every thread? This one was about the new manager by the way.

As far as your initial statement about opinions goes, most of us would have banned you a long time ago to save our eyes from bleeding reading your tedious shite but fair play to Div, he tolerates you when most wouldn't. It would be wise not to bite the hand that feeds unless you want to start all over with another alias and different IP.

Edited by DLBud

So the BOD are responsible. Fine. You've said this ad nauseum for as long as your current alias has been in use but continuing (or trotting out as you put it) the same line over and over hasn't brought your argument any credibility so why not give it a rest instead of bringing it to almost every thread? This one was about the new manager by the way.

As far as your initial statement about opinions goes, most of us would like have banned you a long time ago to save our eyes from bleeding reading your tedious shite but fair play to Div, he tolerates you when most wouldn't. It would be wise not to bite the hand that feeds unless you want to start all over with another alias and different IP.

I wonder who the most vociferous opponent on BAWA of the nearest bid to takeover the running of the club from the current board was?

I wonder who the most vociferous opponent on BAWA of the nearest bid to takeover the running of the club from the current board was?

Yul Brynner? Was hard to keep up with all the shite aliases back in the day. Still is mind you.

Edited by pozbaird

If I wanted to stifle your opinion on here I could do it inside 30 seconds.

I don't agree with 99% of the stuff you post (mainly because it's the exact same stuff repeated over and over and over and over and over again) but I respect your right to have an opinion as you are a St.Mirren supporter.

So you are very welcome to post here for as long as you wish. Even if you continue to berate me for no apparent reason.

You should maybe respect my similar right to have an opinion which I am allowed whether I happen to run the forum or not.

As far as your initial statement about opinions goes, most of us would have banned you a long time ago to save our eyes from bleeding reading your tedious shite but fair play to Div, he tolerates you when most wouldn't. It would be wise not to bite the hand that feeds unless you want to start all over with another alias and different IP.

Why don't you just put him on ignore then if you don't like reading his posts?

You won't though because its posters like him that make this forum for you.

I'll put you on ignore now though. To be honest, I don't really think I've ever noticed any of your posts before. They obviously aren't worth reading. But as I know you have an unhealthy obsession about me, best to remove another stalker.

Bye! 1eye.gif

Edited by nosferatu

Why don't you just put him on ignore then if you don't like reading his posts?

You won't though because its posters like him that make this forum for you.

I'll put you on ignore now though. To be honest, I don't really think I've ever noticed any of your posts before. They obviously aren't worth reading. But as I know you have an unhealthy obsession about me, best to remove another stalker.

Bye! 1eye.gif

I don't actually think I've commented on any of your posts unless they were a direct response to one of mine so perhaps the infatuation sits at your end?

It's so hard to keep up with all the aliases to put them on ignore though but, unlike you, I've had the same name since I joined so you'll find it relatively easy.

Why di you troll me ad nauseum? You could ignore my posts, and make better use of your Alias.

If I wanted to stifle your opinion on here I could do it inside 30 seconds.

I don't agree with 99% of the stuff you post (mainly because it's the exact same stuff repeated over and over and over and over and over again) but I respect your right to have an opinion as you are a St.Mirren supporter.

So you are very welcome to post here for as long as you wish. Even if you continue to berate me for no apparent reason.

You should maybe respect my similar right to have an opinion which I am allowed whether I happen to run the forum or not.

What does that even mean?

If it makes you feel good go ahead "stifle my opinion inside 30 seconds". It won't make you right.

Similar question to you, why troll round behind me just to post insults and slurs?

Thanks for deeming it right that I Should be allowed to have an opinion.... Can you have a crack at solving world hunger whilst you are at it.

Alex Rae in today's PDE saying don't expect a busy transfer window from Saints in January. Budget constraints mean we will be bringing in "one, or two at most" next month. Wonder if we will have the equivalent of an assistant manager by then?

Apparently Rae isnt getting an assistant, I bet he rues the day he agreed to take the offer he was made.

I think that in reality no one knows what will happen in January yet... If we don't get an assistant in and bring in a few and try to move a few on then we will be in a relegation battle.

5 or 6 out and 2 in and no assistant? No Mehmet and no Sutton.

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

Why di you troll me ad nauseum? You could ignore my posts, and make better use of your Alias.

Unlike yourself, I've only ever used one forum name on here, P&B and the official site.

In terms of "trolling", despite my best intentions I some times allow the unbridled stupidity of others to get under my skin and have to respond. You are one such case but maybe if you didn't infest every thread with your repetitive shite we wouldn't have to meet like this?

Just saying.

Unlike yourself, I've only ever used one forum name on here, P&B and the official site.

In terms of "trolling", despite my best intentions I some times allow the unbridled stupidity of others to get under my skin and have to respond. You are one such case but maybe if you didn't infest every thread with your repetitive shite we wouldn't have to meet like this?

Just saying.

Still trolling under that Alias I see!