Updated: Alex Rae Is Our New Manager

Aw diddums. Did a bad man point out another one of your ludicrous posts and show you up? The wee shame.

This childish banter suits you. Its good so many people on here get an insight into all your personality.

Tell us when we are geeting selt by again.... You know for definite like?

I think your source rode you like an old Clydesdale with that one.

This childish banter suits you. Its good so many people on here get an insight into all your personality.

A small tear forms and trickles down Lord Pityme's cheek.

Alex Rae wasn't wanted or given a chance a couple of weeks ago is this a reflection of the "must win " scenario that supporters put on every manager. If so supporters need to get a grip. See what pans out before we start hunting potential out of our game. Wish Alex and David all the best for our football team.

A small tear forms and trickles down Lord Pityme's cheek.

This must be around the first anniversary of the club getting sold. Its good having a direct line to give us all on here the heads up on the big exclusives!

Only a week to go to celebrate our first birthday as the Argentine Saints!

POPULAR

I am hearing that the club has been sold and our new owners will take over at some point this week.

They are from Argentina, so get your money on the new manager being South American.

Exciting, and absolutely terrifying in equal measure.

Hold on to your hats !

#1 Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed: post #1 - Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:37

Edited by Lord Pityme

You never know!

"Receiving" it might right up his alley?

still seething I see...when ur an absolute tit do u know? Infact ask your alias Oak-soft cock..he is seething as well seeing as Saints won and people r happy...he likes to see the forum on melt-down....u 2 must be same people as hard to find 2 baw-bags so alike!

woops gave you a like there. Have know idea what your agenda is , the bottom line is you are making a complete c**t of yourself.

ffs the lunatics have been given a f**king night pass.

#superfan, #thichasfcuk and the king of the lot #lordlookatme all barking on the same thread.

i thought we were a few weeks away from the next full moon.

god invented girlfriends to keep a lid on this kind of mindless shite.

looks like these three nutters missed the memo.

Edited by oaksoft

This must be around the first anniversary of the club getting sold. Its good having a direct line to give us all on here the heads up on the big exclusives!

Only a week to go to celebrate our first birthday as the Argentine Saints!

POPULAR

I am hearing that the club has been sold and our new owners will take over at some point this week.

They are from Argentina, so get your money on the new manager being South American.

Exciting, and absolutely terrifying in equal measure.

Hold on to your hats !

#1 Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed: post #1 - Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:37

Yeah, you've said that a few times now. Got anything new to say or do you just keep going round and round and round with that one ?

Just like "The Chronicles Of Sevco" Its the gift that just keeps giving and giving!

Is there not a bit of a contrast with the Sevco situation in the fact that for a few weeks Div was sure that the Argentinians were buying the club and some of the media reckoned they had a genuine bid on the table, but every month and sometimes every day there are NEW STORIES about corruption and financial irregularities, money worries, new court cases looming at the international Rangers? In contrast Div doesn't seem to have said anything about the club being bought by Argentinians for about 47 weeks?

If I wanted to stifle your opinion on here I could do it inside 30 seconds.

I don't agree with 99% of the stuff you post (mainly because it's the exact same stuff repeated over and over and over and over and over again) but I respect your right to have an opinion as you are a St.Mirren supporter.

So you are very welcome to post here for as long as you wish. Even if you continue to berate me for no apparent reason.

You should maybe respect my similar right to have an opinion which I am allowed whether I happen to run the forum or not.

Are you sure about that part Div?

He really does seem to hate us, almost as much as Mr Dickson!

Are you sure about that part Div?

He really does seem to hate us, almost as much as Mr Dickson!

You have also got him wrong, he was at Morton game and loves the saints, but that doesn't suit the agendas of several people who state they can't stand him yet jump on and comment on nearly every post he makes - weird behaviour.

Just like "The Chronicles Of Sevco" Its the gift that just keeps giving and giving!

You're very keen to deflect this on to me. I can't imagine why that would be.

Oh yes, I can, it's because you've made a complete fool of yourself. Again.

You can post again about the Argie bid if you want. You're clearly nto going to answer any questions related to the rip roaring c**t of yourself that you've made over the appointment of Alex Rae and David Farrell so just keep ignoring that, it says absolutely everything about you.

You're very keen to deflect this on to me. I can't imagine why that would be.

Oh yes, I can, it's because you've made a complete fool of yourself. Again.

You can post again about the Argie bid if you want. You're clearly nto going to answer any questions related to the rip roaring c**t of yourself that you've made over the appointment of Alex Rae and David Farrell so just keep ignoring that, it says absolutely everything about you.

Its in the media darling, surely you can access that?

Its in the media darling, surely you can access that?

No, it really isn't. Provide us with a URL where Alex Rae said he wasn't being allowed to choose his assistant manager, and an article where he said the board had blocked him appointing David Farrell.

We could be in for a long wait "darling".

You have also got him wrong, he was at Morton game and loves the saints, but that doesn't suit the agendas of several people who state they can't stand him yet jump on and comment on nearly every post he makes - weird behaviour.

Wouldnt waste your breath BC, most of these whingers insisting I hate the team have chucked going to games, or live miles away.

I remember LP for being the only BAWA forum user offering to meet up with me for a spot of violence and also the only BAWA forum user threatening me with legal action. Thought I would mention it since you raised the issue of weird behaviour.

I remember LP for being the only BAWA forum user offering to meet up with me for a spot of violence and also the only BAWA forum user threatening me with legal action. Thought I would mention it since you raised the issue of weird behaviour.

He's done that in posts directed towards me recently too. No further comment necessary.