Updated: Alex Rae Is Our New Manager

There has also been absolutely no evidence that there was an issue with Rae appointing Farrell in the first place.

The original quote from Rae was ...

"There are the dynamics behind the scenes which maybe impact some things. That's out of my control.

"One or two things haven't gone my way the last couple of days. You can't sit here and moan and groan, however. I'm of the opinion I've got to keep upbeat and positive.

"I'm not even going to go into that. I'll deal with it internally."

Which could mean anything.

And Farrell stated:

'One or two things had to be tied up with my work before it could happen.'

I really do not see from the evidence presented where anyone could deduce that the problem was appointing Farrell and there was Boardroom interference.

If there was a problem no-one has provided any evidence or source. For me it was all just wild speculation fed by festive drink smile.png

In fact from those two quotes it's quite easy to suspect that Rae was talking about how long it would take to get Farrell on board because of problems on Farrell's end.

Who knows. Rae would have been better not saying anything but it's not relevant. They are both in place and we are winning games. TBH anyone who still has an issue needs to take a look at themselves.

This is dragging on a bit with a wee pock of the fire to reignite the flame.So what's the bottom line ? We have a new manager who brought in an assistant of the managers choice without drama. We have 6 points from a possible 9. In the 2 matches we won we have a clean sheet. So there are positives to write about. You want negatives I got a call today to say I could be out of work. Let's get some prospective in reality . Move on come on yet Saints.

This is dragging on a bit with a wee pock of the fire to reignite the flame.So what's the bottom line ? We have a new manager who brought in an assistant of the managers choice without drama. We have 6 points from a possible 9. In the 2 matches we won we have a clean sheet. So there are positives to write about. You want negatives I got a call today to say I could be out of work. Let's get some prospective in reality . Move on come on yet Saints.

Therein lies a REAL crisis. Hope it either doesn't come to fruition or you are lucky enough to find a quick turnaround.

Edited by stlucifer

Since David Farrells admission that he couldn't join Alex Rae before he did. Has anyone else noted someone's absence from this thread. Respect must be due to him for that.

I dont think LPM would expect the respect.

Funny as feck to read comments from all those who wanted LPM to shut up, but are now wanting to know where he has gone - are you missing him ladies ?

• 8 months later...