Updated: Alex Rae Is Our New Manager

We really all do need to get behind the new manager.

We all have our own opinions on what has gone wrong at the club. Whatever you think of the board, the appointment or anything else, the only single one thing that should unite us all is that we want the football team to go well on the park and we can do our bit to help that by getting behind the team and at least giving the new manager a fair crack of the whip.

Look at how everyone scoffed when ICT appointed Yogi Hughes. Underwhelming as it may be, let's give Alex a chance.

We really all do need to get behind the new manager.

We all have our own opinions on what has gone wrong at the club. Whatever you think of the board, the appointment or anything else, the only single one thing that should unite us all is that we want the football team to go well on the park and we can do our bit to help that by getting behind the team and at least giving the new manager a fair crack of the whip.

Look at how everyone scoffed when ICT appointed Yogi Hughes. Underwhelming as it may be, let's give Alex a chance.

And we all scoffed when TC got the job but we got behind him. Getting behind the new manager hasn't been the problem the problem has been that the managers failed to deliver. We will get behind him however that doesn't mean a can of beans if he's hopeless.

And we all scoffed when TC got the job but we got behind him. Getting behind the new manager hasn't been the problem the problem has been that the managers failed to deliver. We will get behind him however that doesn't mean a can of beans if he's hopeless.

I think the fans were genuinely divided about whether Gus should stay or go, they were genuinely divided about whether Danny should stay or go, and I also think they were divided when Tommy was given the gig.

Murray seemed to unite *most* of the fans but the one thing everyone seemed pretty unanimous on was him getting the tin tack.

It's a fresh start again. We don't get to choose the managerm, all we can do is hope it works out.

As I said last night, if it fails and we get relegated again then the board will be writing off hundreds of thousands off their shares and may as well forget about selling up so this is a big call from them too.

Wouldn't have been my first choice as the new manager, however, he could be the exact type of no nonsense figure we need at the club.

We've had a soft touch in Danny, Tommy, Gary and Ian Murray. I can't see Alex Rae taking any shite off the players.

I think if we give Alex a chance he could do a decent job. He's now the manager of St. Mirren, so we need to back him and give him the support any new appointment deserves!

COYS!!

Wouldn't have been my first choice as the new manager, however, he could be the exact type of no nonsense figure we need at the club.

We've had a soft touch in Danny, Tommy, Gary and Ian Murray. I can't see Alex Rae taking any shite off the players.

I think if we give Alex a chance he could do a decent job. He's now the manager of St. Mirren, so we need to back him and give him the support any new appointment deserves!

COYS!!

Spot on.

I think the fans were genuinely divided about whether Gus should stay or go, they were genuinely divided about whether Danny should stay or go, and I also think they were divided when Tommy was given the gig.

Murray seemed to unite *most* of the fans but the one thing everyone seemed pretty unanimous on was him getting the tin tack.

It's a fresh start again. We don't get to choose the managerm, all we can do is hope it works out.

As I said last night, if it fails and we get relegated again then the board will be writing off hundreds of thousands off their shares and may as well forget about selling up so this is a big call from them too.

Divided when Tommy was given the gig?

That would be divided between those who were incredulous, and those who were absolutely f**king incredulous?

COYS!!

Yes Stevie. Nailed it.

I do believe the main factor to Rae getting our gig is the fact that players are going to get a rocket up their bottoms, as I said earlier , senior players are as happy with this apt as they were unhappy with IM. Rae is a wee hard man, a kinda Gus Mark 2. I really believe its the right call and hopefully we can get some other hard men in Jan window

COYS!!

well said, has my 100% backing...