Updated: Alex Rae Is Our New Manager

I can assure you Oaky and LPM are not the same person. As we speak Oaksoft is wringing his hands with rage while LPM is counting how many people he has managed to wynd up on here !

Maybe its changed times Billy?

A nameless, faceless person comes on here and calls you all the names under the sun, you say... Ok say it to my face!

Next thing YOU are the one inciting violence....?

I Was just hoping there was a man among them that would come say it to my face, the only upside is so many people get to see their pathetic patter.

Maybe its changed times Billy?

A nameless, faceless person comes on here and calls you all the names under the sun, you say... Ok say it to my face!

Next thing YOU are the one inciting violence....?

I Was just hoping there was a man among them that would come say it to my face, the only upside is so many people get to see their pathetic patter.

as already stated ill meet you anytime and call u a bawbag to ur face...

just me, ill stand by what I say...u backing out wee man? Keyboard warrior!!!

Hang on, let me ask some fellow posters a question... "Is this a thinly veiled threat of violence" I see before me?

I am sure Div will be along in a minute to analyse your post, mind they dont like that sort of stuff on here young man.

BTW you are on ign... ...

Edited by Lord Pityme

What would you read into the posts of someone who, (on multiple ocassions) invited YOU to "Come up and say that to my face" etc?

Whilst there is no doubt that LPM has either got it totally wrong on this thread or is on the wind up...

My recollection of that spat is that you dished out the abuse to LPM in the first instance and threatened him with violence.

He then asked if you would repeat it in person.

Edited by nosferatu

My recollection of that spat is that you dished out the abuse to LPM in the first instance and threatened him with violence.

Yeah, I abuse people online and threaten them with violence all the time. Goodness knows how the moderators keep missing it.

yes hairy Baird threatens folk all the time, that much so I've missed all the posts!

Well, to be fair, you've only been here for 139 posts so as a newcomer, cough, you might have missed the many threatening posts and violent threats I've made in my years frequenting this forum.

I've been out for the night. There were a few times on the 10,000Hours board on here where LPM's previous alias made threats towards me including taking legal action against me for defamation of his character I think it was, or libel. Can I be bothered at 2am to go and find said posts on a board with thousands of posts on them? Nope. But they will still be there unless he edited them after the event. I believe he also threatened rea with legal action on that board as well and possibly other forum users too!

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

As usual it looks like my requests for actual proof of the wild claims made my LPM are falling on deaf ears.

As such I'm refusing to feed the troll any longer. Back on the ignore list he goes.

I would also say that nobody should be threatening anyone on here with violence, thinly veiled or otherwise. Just ignore posters who are trolling and eventually they will get bored and hopefully find somewhere else to bore people.