Updated: Alex Rae Is Our New Manager

I've been out for the night. There were a few times on the 10,000Hours board on here where LPM's previous alias made threats towards me including taking legal action against me for defamation of his character I think it was, or libel. Can I be bothered at 2am to go and find said posts on a board with thousands of posts on them? Nope. But they will still be there unless he edited them after the event. I believe he also threatened rea with legal action on that board as well and possibly other forum users too!

Just quote the posts with threats of violence please (noticed younare running a million miles from that now). In fact you and Poz could quote them together so the whole forum can judge.

Or you could just stop making things up? Which is it to be?

Just quote the posts with threats of violence please (noticed younare running a million miles from that now). In fact you and Poz could quote them together so the whole forum can judge.

Or you could just stop making things up? Which is it to be?

FFS, LPM! :lol

The whole forum HAS judged - apart from your brother.

Stop digging!

As usual it looks like my requests for actual proof of the wild claims made my LPM are falling on deaf ears.

As such I'm refusing to feed the troll any longer. Back on the ignore list he goes.

I would also say that nobody should be threatening anyone on here with violence, thinly veiled or otherwise. Just ignore posters who are trolling and eventually they will get bored and hopefully find somewhere else to bore people.

So you cant actually tell us why Rae was in the media airing his frustrations two days into the job?

Yesterday you said you had told us, today... Nothing.... Tomorrow? ... Friday.... Selt?

So you cant actually tell us why Rae was in the media airing his frustrations two days into the job?

Yesterday you said you had told us, today... Nothing.... Tomorrow? ... Friday.... Selt?

In that Rae said nothing about an assistant, we know it's NOT about that....

FFS, LPM! :lol

The whole forum HAS judged - apart from your brother.

Stop digging!

Nice you speak for the whole 4644 members of the forum, did they hand over by proxy their collective voice to you? That is embarrassing.

Almost As much as the posters who screamed "Violence" then dissapeared when asked for the facts. Its sad that grown men resort to forming cliques to abuse, insult, make false accusations.... Then back each other up on it.

But the silver lining is that all 4644 members (if you dont mind me referencing those you claim to represent) get to see these people for what they are.

I couldn't have asked for a better start to the year than to see them collectively reveal exactly what they are.

Nice you speak for the whole 4644 members of the forum, did they hand over by proxy their collective voice to you? That is embarrassing.

Almost As much as the posters who screamed "Violence" then dissapeared when asked for the facts. Its sad that grown men resort to forming cliques to abuse, insult, make false accusations.... Then back each other up on it.

But the silver lining is that all 4644 members (if you dont mind me referencing those you claim to represent) get to see these people for what they are.

I couldn't have asked for a better start to the year than to see them collectively reveal exactly what they are.

I only needed to reference all the posts regarding yours on your Rae theory. The rest are irrelevant. You lost that one.

You COULD gracefully and quietly accept that and move on, but.... Aw, naw... The shovel's back and flailing away!

Now, THAT is embarrassing. :lol

Erm, I've already told you many times what Alex Rae was referring to in that quote. It was related to the departure of Alex Miller who left in a huff when Rae arrived and wanted to take over the reigns immediately.

The first time I told you that you claimed I was a shit stirrer.

The second time I told you that you claimed it was rubbish.

The third time I told you that, you ignored it, and posted your usual line about the Argentinian takeover.

This is now the fourth time I've told you that.

So, over to you maestro. Prove that I'm wrong. You said these quotes were "in the media darling" (your words, not mine).

So, before i pop you on the ignore list. prove it.

Again, show me links where Alex Rae has said he was on the verge of quitting over the appointment of his assistant manager.

Show me links where he said he wasn't being allowed to pick his assistant manager.

I think after asking 4 times now that we know the reason your only response to this is to bleat about the Argentinian takeover. It's because you've been caught lying, and not for the first time.

Another storming exclusive from our resident shit stirrer proven to be completely inaccurate :thumbs2

The quote above from yesterday, is where the latest collective attack started, if you look back to the date/time you will see it was FOUR days after i posted anything on this thread, but for reasons best known to himself the forum owner saw fit to launch an attack, insult and pretty childish comment, which as sure as day follows night the usual cling-ons gleefully joined in with, adding false accusations along the way.

Now they want to distance themselves from it, and most bizarrely of all after launching their coordinated attack label ME (and probably any other dissenting voice) a troll... What can't talk can't lie.

Please everyone have a good read through the posts from the one quoted above.

So your Div's source at the club?

I didnt even think you were in the country, how do you keep so close to the inner dealings down at the 2020 Dome?

It's deranged to imagine 'sources' other than the publically available ones on social and other media.

No one needs to bother about fantastic 'inner dealings'.

Sources that can be accessed from anywhere.

And, before you start including me.

Naw, I won't tell you to your face. :)

Erm, I've already told you many times what Alex Rae was referring to in that quote. It was related to the departure of Alex Miller who left in a huff when Rae arrived and wanted to take over the reigns immediately.

The first time I told you that you claimed I was a shit stirrer.

The second time I told you that you claimed it was rubbish.

The third time I told you that, you ignored it, and posted your usual line about the Argentinian takeover.

This is now the fourth time I've told you that.

So, over to you maestro. Prove that I'm wrong. You said these quotes were "in the media darling" (your words, not mine).

So, before i pop you on the ignore list. prove it.

Again, show me links where Alex Rae has said he was on the verge of quitting over the appointment of his assistant manager.

Show me links where he said he wasn't being allowed to pick his assistant manager.

I think after asking 4 times now that we know the reason your only response to this is to bleat about the Argentinian takeover. It's because you've been caught lying, and not for the first time.

I think your memory is playing tricks with you, or you are confusing me with another because you never told me any of this. But happy to stand corrected if you can quote your four posts to me???

In fact I am sure a few others would like to see the posts, and also where you get your information, it hasnt always been, how you say... Accurate.

It's deranged to imagine 'sources' other than the publically available ones on social and other media.

No one needs to bother about fantastic 'inner dealings'.

Sources that can be accessed from anywhere.

And, before you start including me.

Naw, I won't tell you to your face. :)

Nice one, think you managed to dodge the lot there.

I think your memory is playing tricks with you, or you are confusing me with another because you never told me any of this. But happy to stand corrected if you can quote your four posts to me???

In fact I am sure a few others would like to see the posts, and also where you get your information, it hasnt always been, how you say... Accurate.

Here's the first post you definitely haven't seen;

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/40812-updated-alex-rae-is-our-new-manager/page-36#entry1333537

Here's the second time, this time with you discussing the post I made about Alex Miller;

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/40812-updated-alex-rae-is-our-new-manager/page-38#entry1333651

Must admit dont think I Read that post. But if you would be so kind I and perhaps a few others would like to know, if what you have posted is true, or at least comes from someone who should be in the know.... who tells you all this?

Must admit dont think I Read that post. But if you would be so kind I and perhaps a few others would like to know, if what you have posted is true, or at least comes from someone who should be in the know.... who tells you all this?

Yeah, of course you didn't read it. That makes sense. Not as though you were then discussing it in the next post I made clap.gif

Here's another time I mentioned the same thing;

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/40920-david-farrell-st-mirren-assistant-manager/?view=findpost&p=1336451

Maybe you missed that as well.

Funny how you missed all of those isn't it !!!

Yeah, of course you didn't read it. That makes sense. Not as though you were then discussing it in the next post I made :clapping

Here's another time I mentioned the same thing;

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/40920-david-farrell-st-mirren-assistant-manager/?view=findpost&p=1336451

Maybe you missed that as well.

Funny how you missed all of those isn't it !!!

Again.. C'mon thats bottom of the barrel stuff, a post that alludes to another of my posts..?

Again.. C'mon thats bottom of the barrel stuff, a post that alludes to another of my posts..?

You are twisting yourself in so many ways here I don't even think you can remember what your argument is.

Let's get back to the topic in hand here. One last time. One last chance.

You were the one who accused the board of blocking the appointment of Alex Rae.

You were the one who said Alex Rae was on the verge of quitting due to not being able to choose his assistant manager.

I asked you to prove it. You said "it's in the media darling".

So, I've lost count of how many times I've asked this now, PROVE IT.

The difficulty I have with the suggestion from Div's source that the reason Rae was airing his frustrations in the media was solely down to Miller taking the huff and walking is this.

Miller wasnt as we are led to believe under contract.

So when he walked why would this be a frustration that led Rae to say "one or two things havent gone the way I wanted", you would have thought that was a problem solved for Rae as it freed up the opportunity to get the man he wanted all along???

And finally, Rae was in the media airing his views days after Miller left, why would Miller's walking still, or ever be a major issue?

The bottom line tells all really, Rae had to operate without an assitant for nearly three weeks, when the guy he wanted was driving cabs, and the waage had already been freed up. Them there are facts.

Edited by Lord Pityme

Was it LPM who premised one of many threads regarding Ian Murray on his (LPM's) concern for Murray's health in the context of his travails in post?

In a similar spirit, one has to be concerned as to the current state of mind of LPM. Is it reasonable, or, indeed, responsible, to continue to engage with him when it is so apparent that his mental state is alarmingly compromised? Do we want the unravelling of a man so beleaguered on our collective conscience?