Updated: Alex Rae Is Our New Manager

I don't want Alex rae who has two years of experience which was seven years ago. It's a joke. Really what is the point in us bothering with this team as the board clearly don't care one bit. They have once again appointed a manager who is a total gamble and who has no status as a manager

I agree it's maybe under-whelming news but everyone deserves a chance surely ?

Div, we need a manager who has experience we need a manager who has proven himself at saving clubs. We do not need a 46 year old man who has been a manager once seven years ago. Why do we bother investing our time and money in this club when the decline has set in now and is heading beyond repair. It's a bad call and a MASSIVE gamble

I hope this is as accurate as the Argentina leak, however I fear not.

Ouch. I won't ever be able to live that one down will I ?

If Rae isn't appointed the new manager I will buy a Morton top and wear it to the home game against Livingston on Boxing Day.

If true, I think this is a mistake. I hope I'm wrong, and I won't be on the guy's back, but you really have to wonder why the f**k Gilmour bothers opening his mouth when you can't trust a thing he utters.

Have you considered that the 'experienced' candidates were either of poor quality, out the game too long or just non existent?

If someone like Calderwood fancied the job he would have whored himself over the press the last few days

Rae is a bit underwhelming, but to be honest, my expectation wasn't too high to begin with

Div, we need a manager who has experience we need a manager who has proven himself at saving clubs. We do not need a 46 year old man who has been a manager once seven years ago. Why do we bother investing our time and money in this club when the decline has set in now and is heading beyond repair. It's a bad call and a MASSIVE gamble

I don't really disagree with you mate but you have two choices here;

1) You give him a chance and go along and support him and the team

2) You decide you've had enough and you stay at home and moan about it

There really isn't any other choice.

For me I'll give anyone a chance. I would even have gone if Barry Backpass had been appointed. Well maybe.

I think it's a strange one but I'm at least willing to give it a shot.

Have you considered that the 'experienced' candidates were either of poor quality, out the game too long or just non existent?

If someone like Calderwood fancied the job he would have whored himself over the press the last few days

Rae is a bit underwhelming, but to be honest, my expectation wasn't too high to begin with

You won't convince me that there isn't a manager with more experience out there who would be a realistic candidate.

I am not slating the man himself, and have already wished him luck, merely musing over yet another bizarre statement from our esteemed leader.