Latest Name Launched Into The Managerial Mix

shull

Calderwood being put forward by BBC - first item in their radio sports bulletin this morning, with Langfield commenting that he would welcome it, by all accounts.

Make of that what you will, Ladies and Gentlemen....

Colin or Jimmy ?

Edited by fmckinn

The sooner we get someone in (albeit not a rushed and rash appointment), the sooner he can get down to business.

Whoever it is will need all the support going if he is to rescue this sinking, rudderless ship.

I have everything crossed that this will be the man who can turn things around.

Edited by Drew

If I was to say that our Chairman was seen in the company of a certain ex-Ranger' centre forward yesterday, does that throw his hat into the ring!?????????????

I quite like the hourly suggestion, we could get a fair few laughs out of that approach.

He's quoted now James Beattie I take it ?

There's always going to be names thrown about when we're looking for a new manager and it usually ends up going to someone who was mentioned but not the man the press reckoned would get it. Lennon was barely mentioned until the day after he was interviewed and while Murray's name was mentioned among the usual suspects during the summer, he wasn't a genuine contender until Dumbarton revealed it on their website.