Black Boots Only

shull

Remember the Peter Kane model!

I think they were rugby type boots with ankle support / cladding with leather studs that had the 4 small metal nails through them. I'll bet they thought twice about sliding into a tackle when they wore these lethal combinations!

The papers had an article in them the other day, not one footie boot (that no doubt every kid wants for Christmas) was priced under £120...........................bangin.gif

Remember the Peter Kane model!

I think they were rugby type boots with ankle support / cladding with leather studs that had the 4 small metal nails through them. I'll bet they thought twice about sliding into a tackle when they wore these lethal combinations!

The papers had an article in them the other day, not one footie boot (that no doubt every kid wants for Christmas) was priced under £120...........................bangin.gif

My son paid £250 for some Nike pair of wellies a few weeks back and he's told me he'll never wear them in a match. He's too scared they'd get ripped. He's only going to wear them to training. Bright pink they are. f**king ridiculous if you ask me. However not as bad as the pair of Pumas I saw in the US in October. They were black and white and super light. At only £160 I liked them....until my son pointed to the sticker on the bottom from Puma advising that the boots were only intended to last 6 - 8 games.

• 10 months later...
It's farcical , Jack Ross.

HAVE ALL PLAYERS WEARING BLACK BOOTS AGAINST DUMBARTON.

At least, try have them look like football players.

Dunno if its my age Shull but the coloured boots are how i identify some of the players these days. Black boots and a haircut might make it more difficult to see who is making the mistakes