Brian Caldwell Quits. New Ceo Required

mad saint posted Yesterday, 12:58
seems very strange that within a week

people are leaving left & right

this one is a total surprise, whos next

are we cost cutting again ,

downsizing ,will we replace him think not

time will tell ,

I've always struggled a little with your rhyming couplet approach! whistling.gif

Edited by The Original 59er

Good luck to Brian Caldwell. Met Brian a few times over the years and got nothing but positive things to say about him. He has been a brilliant servant to the club and we have been lucky to have him. A true gent and extremely helpful when ever I have contacted him. Always approachable and extremely helpful.

Good luck at Shrewsbury Brian!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shrewsbury are a club I follow and a million miles ahead of us in terms of marketing, advertising and promoting itself to the fans.

Don't think for a second he is joining any backwater club... they have my total respect and I wish him all the best there.

i so u do, have u always supported them? Talking shite...

i so u do, have u always supported them? Talking shite...

What exactly is your problem wee man? Nobody to play with?

Admittedly I have not been at the new ground, but I have been to a few matches at the Gay Meadow when visiting family.

I have also seen a number of great matches at Carrow Road too when visiting family... Or did I? Buggers... did I imagine that too?

Seriously... What exactly was the point of your rather childish post sonny?

Edited by BuddieinEK

What exactly is your problem wee man? Nobody to play with?

Admittedly I have not been at the new ground, but I have been to a few matches at the Gay Meadow when visiting family.

I have also seen a number of great matches at Carrow Road too when visiting family... Or did I? Buggers... did I imagine that too?

Seriously... What exactly was the point of your rather childish post sonny?

ive been to a few Man Utd games but not an expert on behind scene stuff like you at Shewsbury...Gay Meadow sums u up, u talk shite...

ive been to a few Man Utd games but not an expert on behind scene stuff like you at Shewsbury...Gay Meadow sums u up, u talk shite...

I happen to subscribe to their site which means I get notifications of all events.

Not really rocket science sonny.

When you grow up you may understand by then, and if not, maybe your parole officer will be kind enough to explain in a big crayon!

You truly are giving thick as fcuk a bad name here sonny boy.

so you are a self confessed homophobe as well as a prick? Oh well. Care in the community has a lot to answer for I guess!

I'm sure you found that funny in your little world and spacious head!