Jimmy Cooper - Another Buddie Down

Hi all,

I'm sad to say we lost another life long St Mirren fan at the weekend there in Jimmy Cooper. His son Peter asked me to put up a post to let fellow buddies know who knew him, where and when the funeral is.

Tuesday 22nd Dec at 12 at Woodside Paisley Crematorium.

Jimmy Cooper and Derek Menzies were the reason Peter, myself and many of our friends became buddies over 20 years ago. So they have a lot to answer for. Why couldn't they be Barcelona fans!? They will dearly be missed.

I still remember the day he bought me an extra season ticket to go along with his son to sit in the North bank. Once I heard the songs and banter that day, I was hooked. Many years later at the cup final I got to thank him for making me a st mirren fan.

RIP buddie sad.png

Edited by LoveStreetLover

Hi all,

I'm sad to say we lost another life long St Mirren fan at the weekend there in Jimmy Cooper. His son Peter asked me to put up a post to let fellow buddies know who knew him, where and when the funeral is.

Tuesday 22nd Dec at 12 at Woodside Paisley Crematorium.

Jimmy Cooper and Derek Menzies were the reason Peter, myself and many of our friends became buddies over 20 years ago. So they have a lot to answer for. Why couldn't they be Barcelona fans!? They will dearly be missed.

I still remember the day he bought me an extra season ticket to go along with his son to sit in the North bank. Once I heard the songs and banter that day, I was hooked. Many years later at the cup final I got to thank him for making me a st mirren fan.

RIP buddie sad.png

Ma Bro in Law and best Buddie, Hope you and Menzies are having @Party ! xx

post-8992-0-16178400-1450810709_thumb.jp