St Mirren V Livingston Championship Boxing Day 2015

shull

After seeing Alloa today I'm certain we will avoid 10th. If we get relegated it will be after finishing 9th then choking it up via the playoffs. A distinct possibility.

We need to keep ourselves above 9th. To avoid that dreaded position, we need to be winning games like this.

Get the three points on the board. Get the monkey off the back.

Big game.

First thing we need on Saturday is a strong Ref. This shower of thugs are due a beating. I watched playing Falkirk yesterday and they were very good, playing with no fear ,didn't allow Rangers to bully them and had faith in their ability.

I think Rae is the man to instill confidence in the young lads,.

We have allowed ourselves to be bullied too often ,2 games against Dumbarton typical examples,as I said at the start a no nonsense REF is a must

First thing we need on Saturday is a strong Ref. This shower of thugs are due a beating. I watched playing Falkirk yesterday and they were very good, playing with no fear ,didn't allow Rangers to bully them and had faith in their ability.

I think Rae is the man to instill confidence in the young lads,.

We have allowed ourselves to be bullied too often ,2 games against Dumbarton typical examples,as I said at the start a no nonsense REF is a must

Livi have been physical in the 2 games against us in Paisley but there was no physicality from Dumbarton that I noticed just far more determination which is definitely something Rae can work on. Not sure getting too pre occupied about a perceived physical battle will be uppermost in Rae's thoughts. Just dont think Livvi are that great a side and a bit of belief and application to go with what should be more ability should suffice. We really don't want to be getting sucked into that sort of game.

Livi have been physical in the 2 games against us in Paisley but there was no physicality from Dumbarton that I noticed just far more determination which is definitely something Rae can work on. Not sure getting too pre occupied about a perceived physical battle will be uppermost in Rae's thoughts. Just dont think Livvi are that great a side and a bit of belief and application to go with what should be more ability should suffice. We really don't want to be getting sucked into that sort of game.

physical Livingston is what they are this season it's been reported on many of there matches. This is a game we could do with Jim Goodwin.