St Mirren V Livingston Championship Boxing Day 2015

shull

Bullied all over the park today.

I hope Alex Rae speaks to this squad and asks them face to face if they actually want to play for this club. If they don't, then they can do one. Couldn't believe McMullan standing with his hands on his hips, shaking his head at the fans walking out in droves after the fourth crawled over the line. Is he not aware of where we are in the table and how we have endured utter garbage from them this season?

Massive job for Rae to try and salvage something from this season. We need a team of battlers to compete in this league. At the moment we don't have one. I couldn't even name one of that livvi side yet they dominated us in terms of effort and ability today. Sad times.

Young Gallagher looked very nervous today didn't do anything at all told last week to stay close to shankland which in return resulted in him scoring a goal obviously not listened to a word alex rae td him he was nowhere near shanks today that is why he got took off

Shankland looking a lot fitter worked right to the final whistle knows where the net is unlike his team mates who don't know where he is

McMullan loss of confidence I don't think he us good enough

Agnew utter pish no further comment

Sean Kelly nightmare

Jack Baird. Too young put back into under 20 s

Whole defence including langfield should be told to bolt

Mallan looks terrified moments of class yes moments

The rest I can't be arsed talking about

I'm sure alex rae will work out who are the actual

Players on his team

Poor everywhere. First 20 minutes we looked good and could have scored twice, Then what?

First goal was poor from Kelly, Langfield and Webster

Second goad Webster and Langfield.

The equaliser was a nice piece of football.

Second half Langfield1eye.gif

Fourth goal Webster again,

Carswell actually put in a few good tackles but seemed incapable of holding of a challenge or finding a man,

Mallen had his poorest game ever.

As the game went on we just collapsed. Simple ball strait down between Webster and Kelly worked every time.

But clearly not working at half time and Rae does nothing until we are four down,

A whole half season without a home winthumbdown.gif

Rae's obviously seen Baird as a issue and taken him out for the Alloa game. So much of an issue that he goes with the only alternative which is to play a full back at centre half; a lack of cover caused by the previous manager considering Baird and Kelly as first choice centre halves. Anyway, a clean sheet and win despite the makeshift defence.

Today, Baird is left out again but Rae's hand is forced when Reid gets injured at 0-0. With Baird back in defence we lose 2 goals in the remaining 30 minutes of the first half. Rae tells the team at HT not to concede any freekicks around the box. Baird does just that and we lose the 3rd from it, then a 4th.

Our deficiencies go deeper than Jack Baird of course, but at least Rae's identified one of the problems and is doing his best to sort it. Needs new players in key positions though.

Again, having seen it again, and having had a better view than either camera, it's still over the line for me. The keeper chests it then picks it back over the line.

As anyone who pays any attention to my posts will know, I'm never one to criticise refs or play the conspiracy card. I'm a ref myself, I know how hard it is.

We didn't lose that game cause of that decision. Its a goal though.

I left when the 4th went in. It was an embarrassing performance, with Langfield and Webster two of the biggest culprits. Livingston were far from great but they didn't have to be. We look as if we've got too many who like the idea of being professional footballers but aren't prepared to do the work, learn and basically bother their arses.

That result will go down as one of those performances and results that we'll all remember for a while. There are too many impostors at the club and they're getting away with disgracing the stripes on far too regular a basis.

I don't think Watson going of was turning point at all. Livi were clear through at least twice before he went off. Carswell saved us once and Reed that other time

Baird has got pelters on here and while he certainly wasn't great playing with Webster must be a nightmare. He drops deeper and deeper all the time to compensate for his lack of pace. Try keeping a line when your centre half keeps dropping back.

Punt Webster he's lived of his reputation for about five years and can now no longer cut it even at this level

Edited by insaintee