St Mirren V Livingston Championship Boxing Day 2015

shull

Why on gods earth would I be loving the team I have supported for nearly fifty years getting stuffed by managerless Livi?

Do you believe everything Div tells you?

What has Div told me? He hasn't told me anything, I've made up my own mind about you.

I know you absolutely love seeing St Mirren fail and seek to criticise us at every opportunity.

You'll be like a pig in shite this evening, enjoy yourself.

Post match interview with rae will be interesting, looking for comments from him along the lines of "I will be moving some players out"

Looks like we will get a doing at cappielow next week as well.

I am booked up for the thistle cup game, looking for a big change in this team for then.

The only good thing about this is that Rae will know now who needs shipped out, if he didn't already know.

The only one I would keep is the groundsman.I can't remember us having so many poor players at the same time before. Not one of them has any fight about them. Oh for a Shuggie Murray.

Post match interview with rae will be interesting, looking for comments from him along the lines of "I will be moving some players out"

Looks like we will get a doing at cappielow next week as well.

I am booked up for the thistle cup game, looking for a big change in this team for then.

I've booked for the Jags game too, but at least I got a cheap flight, so it won't cost me much if I cancel.

I've booked for the Jags game too, but at least I got a cheap flight, so it won't cost me much if I cancel.

I am driving up, a feckin 700 mile round trip, right now I wouldn't give this team the skin off ma skitter

if we get humped by morton I will definitely cancel.

Edited by murray street

FT 1-4

Can't argue with that scoreline at all, a fair reflection of the game.

I hope today was Jamie Langfield's last game in football, for his sake more than anything. Goodness me he's f**king shite, he was at fault for 3 of the 4 goals today. As far as I understand Ridgers loan at Killie ends on the 1st of January. I hope he starts next week at Cappielow.

Turning point of the game was at 3-1. We had a scrambled effort which looked over the line to me. Wasn't given, Livi ran up the park and made it 1-4. Two relegation battles in a row , can't wait!

As for other individuals, get rid of the lot of them. Agnew in particular, what a f**king waster he is. I hope he never plays for us again. Gallagher, Carswell and Webster can all get to f**k in January too. Senior players? Give me a break, utterly hopeless.

Edited by TopCat

Reality check for many on here after getting carried away with a 2-0 win last week against the league whipping boys.

It would seem we are still the second worst team in the league, and Rae is right to target the team in front of us. We really need to avoid a play off as it looks like we would struggle to handle an in form League One side.

Langfield, Kelly, Webster and Agnew were all unbelievably bad, if there's a worse left back than Sean Kelly I've yet to see them,

I fee sorry for Jack Baird, needs a long break from first team, he has absolutely zero football in him at all.

Can't believe I was excited about Andy Webster signing, joke of a player and Scot Agnew is a throwback to players like Andy Dow, Paul Lawson and Mark Crilly, absolute ghost

I said it before, Steve Mallan would excel in a decent team,