Morton V St Mirren Championship 2/1/16

shull

Surprised by your stance. I thought you loved the excitement of a relegation battle.

The point was that when we were fighting relegation with Gus there was an argument that we were punching above our weight. The players also gave their all.

This time around we should be fighting for a top 4 finish but the players don't seem to give a flying f*ck. So if they can't be arsed neither can I anymore. Not until they wake up and try a leg will I return.

Not everyone can go to every game these days due to numerous reasons but if you aren't going because you aren't happy with the team and won't return until a turn in fortunes then please think again.

If you can afford to go and able to go I think the team needs us more than ever.

People on here all spout about how long they have supported St Mirren and love the club etc....Now is the time to show it.

Alternatively - if you aren't going until we start winning then pi** off and stay off here also.

Not everyone can go to every game these days due to numerous reasons but if you aren't going because you aren't happy with the team and won't return until a turn in fortunes then please think again.

If you can afford to go and able to go I think the team needs us more than ever.

People on here all spout about how long they have supported St Mirren and love the club etc....Now is the time to show it.

Alternatively - if you aren't going until we start winning then pi** off and stay off here also.

The team needed me on Saturday.

I turned up.

Makes one of us.

I turned up at the Falkirk Stadium... still waiting on the team.

I could make it next Saturday. I won't

No guilt trip. If I choose to post here then I will.

Twat!

Don't get me wrong BuddieinEK - I'm as pissed of as the next fan about the way things are going and if I'm honest, I'm not overly impressed with the new Manager - I just feel we as "supporters" should support the team as and when we can.

We will all still be supporting the club when this shower of shite are playing for Irvine Vics etc.

Your own town's football team would be a better watch just now.

Ok Boss,

Don't get me wrong BuddieinEK - I'm as pissed of as the next fan about the way things are going and if I'm honest, I'm not overly impressed with the new Manager - I just feel we as "supporters" should support the team as and when we can.

We will all still be supporting the club when this shower of shite are playing for Irvine Vics etc.

Your own town's football team would be a better watch just now.

Not going to disagree there at all.

But you aggressively attacked people who choose not to attend.

I say it is a matter of free choice and does not make one fan better than another.

Look it another way... by going, you are voluntarily investing cash in Morton!!!

I was offered a comp but declined.

Now... can you realistically compare us as SUPPORTERS?