Morton V St Mirren Championship 2/1/16

shull

Are the trains running tomorrow as normal? Just trying to decide whether to drive or not.

Only 1 an hour.

2 train options for Cartsdyke, one gets you there about 1:50, other is 2:45 which would probably miss kick off if the turnstiles are like they usually are.

Train home is at 4:50 or 5:50 so not brilliant.

Edited by davidg

Only 1 an hour.

2 train options for Cartsdyke, one gets you there about 1:50, other is 2:45 which would probably miss kick off if the turnstiles are like they usually are.

Train home is at 4:50 or 5:50 so not brilliant.

If our last match against Livvy is anything to go by, 4.50 will be fine.

Maybe even 3.50

New Year, and hope springs eternal...

Now what I/We would give for a good old rollicking Renfrewshire Derby, played out on the watery 'Cowpat' surface of Cappielow, where the players can smell the alcohol emanating from the heaving massed ranks of saints fans on a wind and rain swept away end.

Where one solitary Mallan tracer bullet rises above the Mudpool to crash into the top corner of Morton's goal in the dying embers of time added.

That would be nice.

I went to the derby game at cappielow earlier in the season and bought a ticket. At the last minute they changed it to pay at the gate. Given the ticket office is shit today and tomorrow, what's the chances of this being changed to pay at gate also. I don't currently have a ticket

I went to the derby game at cappielow earlier in the season and bought a ticket. At the last minute they changed it to pay at the gate. Given the ticket office is shit today and tomorrow, what's the chances of this being changed to pay at gate also. I don't currently have a ticket

There is now a Cash Gate at our end.

Harsh. The ticket office isnae' that bad.

All week I have said I'm not going now I find myself bored the kids are too hyper and I need out the house!

Do I take the kids to the Football giving the wife the day off and her Xmas money to spend?

Problem is don't have tickets but have read you can pay at the gate!

The other problem is do I want to pay a fortune to stand on a hill for 90 minutes and if I'm honest do I want to witness us possibly getting beat!

I loved these derby matches was looking forward to them at the start of the season now I dread them....

The atmosphere has never been as good as when the shed was shared and the atmosphere at GHR/Paisley 2021 stadium has always been crap!

Tomorrow I'm not going near a Shop done enough of that seen the new Star Wars played enough computer with the kids!

If I take them I might get cheeky wee pint at the Craig Dhu and cheeky wee take away and a promise off the wife for my services to Babbysitting!

OR IS IT JUST CHILD ABUSE TAKING MY KIDS TO STAND ON A HILL IN THE RAIN IN A SMACK INFESTED WAR ZONE FILLED WITH THE CAST FROM THE LIVING DEAD IN THE HOME END?

I think I will take them though... All Christmas I have said think how lucky you are think of all the kids that got nothing at Christmas the kids that got no Dinner no presents not even the Darth Vader bubble bath Granny got you because there alergic to soap!

That's these wee boys over there Boys there called Morton fans!

I've never felt so apathetic towards St Mirren but something is luring me towards this game, even though we will probably get our arses felt for the entire 90mins.

Surely there's some part of the stadium where you can avoid molestation?! :o

(I'm assuming that was a grumble?)

I'm dreading this game, with what I've watched all season on saints tv i don't think we have any chance of winning down in Greenock. These players have no stomach for a fight and the lack of desire if disgusting.

for too long players have came in and been happy to TAKE a wage without earning it, well today its time for each of these guys to EARN there money. we will no doubt have 1200-1500 fans making the trip down, despite there being very little to encourage them apart from their love of the Saints. Everyone who stands in the away end is spending good money at a time of year when every penny counts, they deserve a performance that has fight, courage and passion from the guys who are lucky enough to wear the badge.

its a new year and its time for a new start, no more half hearted performances, get stuck in and start playing like you deserve to have the job the fans in the away end can only dream of having.

COYS

I'm dreading this game, with what I've watched all season on saints tv i don't think we have any chance of winning down in Greenock. These players have no stomach for a fight and the lack of desire if disgusting.

for too long players have came in and been happy to TAKE a wage without earning it, well today its time for each of these guys to EARN there money. we will no doubt have 1200-1500 fans making the trip down, despite there being very little to encourage them apart from their love of the Saints. Everyone who stands in the away end is spending good money at a time of year when every penny counts, they deserve a performance that has fight, courage and passion from the guys who are lucky enough to wear the badge.

its a new year and its time for a new start, no more half hearted performances, get stuck in and start playing like you deserve to have the job the fans in the away end can only dream of having.

COYS

if your dreading it don't go....and don't buy this nonsence that players not fit, not trying etc..they are just shite! Edited by religion is saints